23 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$296
eDreamsUS$313
CheapTicketsUS$369
5,011 results
All reviews island bbq a la carte restaurants sunset cruise all inclusive package beach villa our honeymoon kuoni rep sea plane coffee shop buffet restaurant fish sand bank lagoon side sand bar main reception beautiful island reef sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

the island was amazing, the staf was very friendly and helpfull, the room was very comfortable and clean and we had many tasty food choices! the marine life was amazing and the dive services was extremely good! We recomend it! I love it and if I will visit maldives again i will book kuramathi hotel without a second thought!

1  Thank _D7356MD
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

I’m totally Satisfied with my stay at Kuramathi Island Maldives. It was the most pleasurable experience I’ve ever had in my life.

The resort is suitable for all parties whether you’re a family, honeymooners, couples or even a group of friends.

The Island was never dull, You can have activities all day long whether it’s related to water activities or even night entertainment.

We were not sure on the number of days that is suitable to be traveling to the island, however we decided to stay 7 days at the island and I regret for not staying longer as seven days was not enough to be cover the full island. We stayed in the Water Villa and included The Basic all inclusive Food and beverages package to our stay (made everything so much easier for us, however, when I visit again, which I most certainly will, I will choose the Selective all inclusive package as it includes more than 1 restaurant in the package.

There are almost 21 restaurants on the island and we have only tried ”Plam” and ”The Island Coffee Shop” and “Kobe”. I have celebrated my birthday in Kobe and the staff made the experience even better, plus the Hibachi was to die for.

The staff there are very friendly and the service is great. I really fell in love with the total atmosphere, the different places you can visit in the island, its like its own small city.

We arrived to Male International Airport and there was a team already there waiting for us and made everything clear and easy on how we’ll be traveling to the island. We choose the seaplane “thank god” which you can coordinate with the staff by email upon booking your stay. We choose to go by seaplane because after a long flight you just want to finally arrive to paradise. The seaplane ride was a 20 minute flight, that arrives to a small island where there is a boat waiting to take you in a 10 minutes ride to the island. PS. if you have motion sickness, take your pill before going on the seaplane.

Another important thing to keep in mind before booking your trip, check the rain season to make sure your going in a nice warm sunny weather.

Snorkeling is MUST of course, I recommend trying the Guided Turtle Reef Snorkeling, or mantra.

Don’t miss visiting the Sandbank at the end of the island, its like a dream coming true.

And let me tell you about the Spa, it is a whole different experience. We tried the Swedish massage and I can just say WOW.

Overall, I totally recommend Kuramathi Island to everyone, keep it on your travel list.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 734lujainb
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

It’s our third visit to the wonderful hotel! We love it so much!
Everything: food, people, marine life, quality and services!
It’s such a pleasure to be there! And also I have organized important meetings and conferences for our company there and all our guests were happy ! The best food I have ever tried)))) The kindest people work there!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jet36040781337
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

This was our second visit on the island And as we expected, we had a wonderful and quality time with the family. Everything was perfect - the food, the service, the facilities ant the ocean of course. We hope to spend more vacations on your island.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Violeta Z
Reviewed 7 August 2021

This is a big resort and we had the most wonderfully relaxing time.
First of all, kids never wanted to leave the kids club because they had entertainment all day for them.
I highly recommend getting a villa with a pool, we never left our villa really because was right on the beach and was just so perfect.
Most beautiful snorkelling I have seen in the Maldives before, sea life there is super preserved and I swam next to a beautiful mantra.

We went to the gym a few times which was super well equipped.

The only downside is that there is not enough transport on the island to move from one side to the other,r which is super far. So sometimes you got to wait like 20min which ok.

Room tip: Get a pool villa, it is worth it!
Date of stay: April 2021