Review Highlights
Beautiful rooms! Fantastic Staff! Great location!

This accommodation is made up of six identical wooden and brick bungalows with its own terrace and... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Monkeyboy45
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great Budget Stay

We are so glad we stayed at Global Dive Lodges. My girlfriend and I were looking for a reasonably... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
Jay P

All reviews an absolute delight great bungalows menjangan island snorkeling trips the owner accommodation roosters dive bali spots
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

After running away from the Adi Asri hotel across the street, in Global Dive Lodges I found a great gem. The staff was very friendly (honest-friendly), the price was good and the rooms were beautiful. Good decorations, spotless sheets and comfortable pillows. Quiet and tidy so you can get a good rest to get the best out of your daily activities. They can give you info about scuba diving and other attractions in the area. Food was good, quality good and with honest portions. Really nice place. Totally recommended. :)

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I am still blown away by this place. Me and my girlfriend came shortly after they opened the hotel. The staff was super nice, the rooms were clean, beautifully decorated and the open air bathroom is just amazing. Breakfast is served right on your private front porch and the restaurant has some of the best seafood I have ever eaten.
Plus the place is close to the beach (5 min walking), in a calm area and the diving trips they offer are well guided and take you to breathtaking islands.
All this for a price you can't beat. Simply great!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We came to Bali/Pemuteran to spend a quiet and relaxed time. Looking for accommodation and some dives, we found this place that was very well reviewed and at a great price. The Rooms/Bungalows are clean and have aircon, have a good mosquito net, great shower/bathroom with cold/hot water and a very comfortable bed with two types of pillow to choose from. Staff is very friendly and the breakfast that is included is okay. The dive center that is run by the owner is average, DM are local and equipment is quite new and properly maintained. We went out to dive with a wooden boat that looked old and rusty but, like us, many other dive centers were also using this kind of boat so I guess that there are not many others to choose from. In the area there are a lot of dive centers; we had time to see the others walking by and I would say that this one is not the best but for sure not the worst. Important: If staying in their accommodation, they offer a good discount. My partner and I are both instructors and can confirm that the DM did his job okay underwater.
In resume we had a good experience and the relation quality-price is excellent!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

This homestay is located next to the main road so very close to the beach and restaurants. It only has a small number of huts but that makes it very calm and the huts themselves are very clean and luxurious with a four poster bed with mosquito nets, air conditioning and a beautiful bathroom without a roof.
The staff were very friendly and attentive and would help for any question you had. The price was very fair and since I stayed a week they offered a discount. Breakfast was nice too. If they had a pool it would have made this a 5 star but for the price it was a good deal.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank AdventureBoy68
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

(First of all, the staff is very friendly!)
We rented snorkeling equipment for 25K IRP/person for one day.
The artificial reef at pemuteran is still in development. I wouldn't say it is very beautiful or spectacular, rather colorless and empty, but the fish make up for that of course! Nonetheless it's a nice project and I would like to see the improvement in a few years.
The gear was OK, especially for this low price!
The next day we went on a snorkeling tour to Mangajan island, so we could keep our equiment for the next day.
The price for this was way too high IMO (500K/person) including pickup from the hotel to the boat. Boatrip to the island (where you visit 2 seperate natural coral reefs), lunch (which was OK but not too much), and the trip back to the hotel in Pemuteran ofcourse.
I'm sure you can negotiate a much better price than this though, I must admit I'm not very good at it.
Altogether I enjoyed the trip, the guide was super friendly and made you feel really comfortable.
The reefs were beautiful and fascinating + the boattrip itself was a treat to the eyes.
I would recommend it
(albeit for a lower price {like 300K}).

Date of experience: November 2016