“Good food!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We usually get delivery so I don't know much about the restaurant itself, but the Pizza is very good!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

The title of the review says it all. Very dissapointed the food. We did not get pizza on this outing, so this judgment is based off of the hot sandwiches and salads we purchased. Small bland portions for a large price tag. The only reason I didn't give this a 'terrible' rating is because the service was great. You can blame the experience on the resteraunt recession, but this is how it's always been in my experiences at the Independence location.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

This is a long time pizza tradition in the Midwest where they serve up quite a variety of great food besides great pizza. We ordered the Jumbo Combo regular crust and the Tostada pizzas which were excellent. The cheese is gooey, the veggies are fresh, and the meats are tasty. It comes out hot and delicious. The salads are really good too, and the servers at this location were very attentive and took good care of our drinks too. You can check out the menu for gluten free offerings, good selection of appetizers, sandwiches, and even burgers! I have about 3-4 favorite pizza places in town, and this is on the list!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

!Local pizzeria. Family environment. Excellent pizza! I had a Thin Crust Supreme pizza with veggies, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green olives, green peppers and cheese. It was loaded with topping and had lots of cheese. Very good!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We eat here regularly, sometimes I am there with my family for dinner, and often with friends from work for lunch. As with any eating establishment, they have their good days and their bad days. Some servers are better than others, and like you and me, they are people too. I have had some bad days where people probably didn't think I was a very good guy.

My most recent experiences here at Minsky's still have it at the top of my list for favorite pizza restaurants in the Kansas City area. There are a number of Minsky's around the KC Metro, and some are owned by different folks. Their menus are pretty much the same, although the way they make, for example, their Tostada pizza may be different in Independence MO than the way they prepare it at the location in Blue Springs MO.

My favorite pizza is the Jumbo Combo and my wife likes the Prime Cut, which is their all meat pizza. We routinely get a half and half pizza with these two and are usually happy we did. They serve good salads, chicken wings, and some pasta dishes. They have several sandwiches and a nice selection of appetizers. If you live in the Independence area and haven't, join their rewards program. You get a free mini pizza and soda on your birthday and for the married folks, a free medium pizza for your anniversary. You also accrue points with your purchases, and when you hit 200 points you get a $10 rewards certificate.

If you like pizza and other good food, Minsky's Independence location is an awesome place for you. They have lunch special where you can get a small house salad, a mini pizza and soda for an excellent price. Give them a try if you haven't done so...you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Steve H