“Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread ”

Bella Italia Legian
Ranked #46 of 280 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

In Bali for 10 days - ate here six times - Always Amazing service and food - The only improvement would be to offer Italian Cooking Classes - Pretty Please!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to have lunch there with the kids .
Wanted to go to turn one on kartika but impossible to park. Them wanted to try the one next to the Pullman and then there ya go, no parking ! So we tried this one and the waitress was very friendly. Told me there was no parking but the security could park my car for 10000 rupiah.
We had some chips for free. Wish they had a more Italian sauce to accompany it but instead they have us sambal, ketchup and chili.
We ordered the pizza for the kids. They devoured it ! The calamari and mushrooms bruschetta a garden salad and a sea food soap. Huge portions as we thought they could be smaller and we had ordered too much. All were very tasty and fresh. Waiters were quick and friendly as well.
I truly recommend this place.... prices are ok as well. Not too expensive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed in the Mecure Legian directly across the road.
Ate at Bella Italia 1 night the service and food were excellent. My wife and I both had a main meal, wife had a cocktail and I had a coke. I was the only to have dessert of a single scoop of gelato.
The meal, drinks and dessert all came quite quick and efficiently after ordering.
You have a choice of sitting inside the restaurant or under cover outside next to a busy intersection. We sat outside and was a little hard to have a decent conversation with the street noise. I would sit inside unless you like to watch the world go by.
Total cost of our meal was $50 AUD which is what I'd expect to pay at home.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Nice fresh pizza, we order a margarita and it was perfect, hot and cheesy and they had great service too! It is in the heart of Legian right across mercure hotel.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant yesterday and it was good. We ordered one pizza and spaghetti where the taste is good. Surely will be back again