“Great”

7West Bistro Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
7West Bistro Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 211 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving Mediterranean tapas, homemade soups and organic gourmet salads, authentic gyros, Angus burgers and Mediterranean-inspired entrees featuring fresh fish, seafood, steaks and chops alongside local Baltimore favorites. Whatever your craving, our menu has something to satisfy it. We pride ourselves with excellent food and exceptional service. 7 West is casual fine dining in a modern, elegant setting that is both intimate and relaxing. Our thoughtfully priced dishes allow the entire family to share a night out together. We feature an unbeatable Happy Hour from 3pm-7pm with half price tapas as well as late night dining and the After Hours Lounge. We offer Brunch every Saturday and Sunday till 3pm. We are the perfect location for your holiday or private parties. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

7west hosted our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah Party. Food was delicious and plentiful. Staff and service was amazing. DJ Max was awesome. I would definitely recommend 7West for your next event.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Claire's G

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I hosted my birthday party here very recently. The food was amazing, the staff was very professional and the service was amazing. We had an awesome time and will definitely be coming back here!

1  Thank irina k
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

7 West Bistro hosted my bestfriends 40th birthday dinner. The services from beginning to end was great. The staff was accommodating, extremely friendly, helpful...AMAZING! The planning process was easy and painless. During the process of planning I spoke to different managers and it was seemless. If it wasn't forthe different names, you would never know the diffetence. That shows great communication. If I could. I'll give the staff, food, and portion sizes 10 stars! My new favorite spot

1  Thank LaShonda D
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having my 30th bday dinner here at 7west Bistro and from the time I called to make reservations until the actual end of the night of my event everything was great and very professional. I called at such a very short notice for a party of 35 and Boyko and Tony made accommodations for me with no problem at all. Tony and the other staff who waited on was very patient, pleasant and professional. The food was good and my guests and I enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this spot for a while. Finally had an opportunity to go and was not disappointed. Lively atmosphere with the bar area. A little noisy in the table areas as there were several birthday parties during our evening dinner. However, food and service were great. Will try to get back soon to try some other menu options.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank slb003

Been to 7West Bistro Grille? Share your experiences!