“Great vegetarian options in Amed ”
Review of Galanga

Galanga
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Amed
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Awesome menu selection, especially for vegetarians. Tempeh burger was really tasty! Sweet potato fries are unlike anything I've had and were delicious. Staff and atmosphere were great. A little pricier than what you'll find in the area. They have really cool tables in the garden that you should call ahead to reserve! Homemade ice cream too that we weren't able to try.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

We happened upon this restaurant while on vacation in Amed and went back two more times! This is some of the best Balinese food we've tried. The homemade ice cream is to die for. It is a very family friendly and laid back place.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Had dinner here one night whilst staying in Amed!
What can I say....simply sensational!
We had the platter for entree ( the corn fritter things are amazing! ) as well as a beautiful eggplant, olives, sun dried tomato salad (this satisfied my feta cravings greatly)
For main I had the fish curry style dish, so creamy and delicious and he had a chicken dish also very good. We were way too full for dessert but everyone else in the restaurant that had ice cream raved about it
The staff are so warm and genuinely friendly. They giggle and smile their way through the night and look to be very happy and you can tell that they get treated very well by the owners
$26 AUD for two entrees two mains 2 waters and a beer, bargain! The food was that good I would have happily paid double that!
It was so good we returned for lunch the following day. I had the eggplant wrap, it was soooooo good!

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We just ate here tonight. It was spectacular. The service was impeccable and super friendly. The food and drinks were fresh and flavorful. You must try The house special fruit mixed non-alcoholic drinks. The portion sizes area big and full of variety. We loved the starter sample plate. They ayam lilit was so good as well. There desserts are also fabulous. ..I'm glad we are here for another two weeks as we can't wait to come back and try more of the dishes here!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

This was a gem to find in Amed! Great fresh food! The options provided something for everyone, and the western options were not just fried food. I had a salad and it was amazing! The ambiance in the garden is great too. If I would have been in Amed another night I would have gone back for another round! Definitely give it a try if you are in the area.

Been to Galanga? Share your experiences!