“Excellent diving center and diving instructor”
Review of Euro Dive Bali

Euro Dive Bali
Ranked #8 of 50 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba diving center in Amed Bali. 5 Star PADI centre operating since 1999. Perfectly located in Lipah bay, white and black sand beach, ideal for diving, snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing. Kid friendly.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have known Eurodive in December 2017 as I did 4 fun dives with them. Back in Amed area, I did my Advanced Open Water Diver course in March 2018 and I am really super happy with the experience!

Matthias, my diving instructor, has been highly professional, knowledgeable, helpful, reliable and flexible. He teaches with passion and enthusiasm, so it is a pleasure to learn with him. I am French and Matthias speaks fluently in French, German and English so we could easily communicate either in French or in English - which ever was the easiest for me to understand both theory and practice. He knows very well the surrounding diving sites and I always felt super safe - especially during the night dive which was my favorite!!

All the staff is very friendly and the equipment in very good condition. I highly recommend them and am hoping to go diving with them again when back in Amed.

Thanks for this amazing experience!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"felt safe"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Diving at Liberty shipwreck the first day. Really marvellous and exiting! Day no 2 Pyramids and Jemeluk wall, Also beautyful.
We felt safe diving whit the divemasters. Took a resfresh the first day.

We can really recommend this divecenter.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Went here for 2 liberty wreck dives. The staff was nice, professional and helpful. We are sertified divers, so we didn't have to do some training or anything. Quick and effective. Only thing we would want was the equipment to be newer and checked more often. Several of our valves or hoses were leaking slightly. For a sertified diver this will not always be a deal breaker, but for a person new to diving this can be perceived as unsafe.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We were three friends getting our OWC here. Lorenz was our instructor (it was just the three of us and him) and we felt veeery good diving with him. One of us had a lot of problems with equalizing and Lorenz took all the time in the world to make her feel safe and comfortable. We've only been to three other dive centers so far but this one was definitely our favorite. We went diving in Amed and Tulamben (Liberty Wreck) and it is an absolutely gorgeous place to learn how to dive. The wreck is among one of the best ones around the world and we got to dive there twice! Also, the dive center offers amazing prices for even better service. We got picked up every morning by the staff and were brought back whenever we wanted to go back to our hostel. Very friendly staff, all of them. As for the material/gear: A+, everything was as good as new and in top shape. We all felt very comfortable with the gear. We highly recommend this dive center and of course the dive site! Thank you again for the great experience!