“Excellent, knowledgeable driver”

Putu Amed Driver
Ranked #35 of 50 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I'm a driver in bali island and also can help you to organize the trip for your vacation
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I had a great trip with Putu from Amed to Ubud with a stop in a art market. He is reliable, very nice and particularly happy to share his culture and explain to you the balinese way of life. Also his good english allows him to actually explain to you to the details of such a subtle culture. I really recommend to book him for a nice trip with en route stop which is a great way to discover Bali.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Putu drove us first from Denpasar Airport to Amed and later we booked him to take us for a snorkeling trip. He welcomed us at the airport with a big smile and very friendly attitude. He is a trustworthy and skilled driver. His fees are also very reasonable (we compared the prices with other travelers). We can highly recommend Putu! Also, if you are looking for a great place to stay in Amed, please check Tudes Homestay.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

During my visit in Amed I often needed a driver to reach other destinations and all I can say is: Once Putu, always Putu. He is very flexible, drives safely and even helps you out with all other different kinds of matters if need be. Putu is reliable and every ride with him is not only funny, but informative and therefore his tours will be well remembered. An absolute recommendation!

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I like to drive with Putu, we have much fun course he likes to joke. He has a good car with ac and I always feel save. You can ask him everything, his favorite answer is 'everything is possible'...and that's true!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Putu is a very friendly driver, so, we were happy travelling with him. He tells interesting things about Bali real life, about people and he answered for many our questions about everything around. Moreover he was cheaper than agencies. So, I want highly recommend him as a driver.

You may contact him using WhatsApp, and he will be in place in time! (We used him to get to Airport from Amed).