“The best driver 😊”

Putu Amed Driver
Ranked #33 of 50 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I'm a driver in bali island and also can help you to organize the trip for your vacation
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

During my visit in Amed I often needed a driver to reach other destinations and all I can say is: Once Putu, always Putu. He is very flexible, drives safely and even helps you out with all other different kinds of matters if need be. Putu is reliable and every ride with him is not only funny, but informative and therefore his tours will be well remembered. An absolute recommendation!

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I like to drive with Putu, we have much fun course he likes to joke. He has a good car with ac and I always feel save. You can ask him everything, his favorite answer is 'everything is possible'...and that's true!

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Putu is a very friendly driver, so, we were happy travelling with him. He tells interesting things about Bali real life, about people and he answered for many our questions about everything around. Moreover he was cheaper than agencies. So, I want highly recommend him as a driver.

You may contact him using WhatsApp, and he will be in place in time! (We used him to get to Airport from Amed).

Reviewed March 31, 2017

We are very pleased that we have met Putu. We made use of his great service a few times and always gave us a fair price. When we return to Amed, so we'll go with just Putu. / He knows the secret shorter car trips. / :-)
Thank you!
Sarka and Daniel.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I've been on a daytour twice with Putu during my Bali vacation. Putu is a reliable driver, an excellent tourist guide and pleasant company. Whenever I come back to Bali, I hope he will drive and guide me again. I learned a lot from Putu about Balinese people and their culture.