“Biriyani palace”
Review of Halais Restaurant

Halais Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Alappuzha
Cuisines: Indian
Description: OUR JANUARY COMBO OFFER We have a promotion scheme named as HAPPY HOURS everyday from 7.00 pm to 8.30pm FISH COMBO Just for Rs-150/- only Lime juice ,chapathi -2 nos , grilled fish 1 (hamour),salad ,mayonnaise ,gravy , black tea
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and service.must visit place in allappuzha.Mutton Biriyani is one of the best dish s available

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (277)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

This place beats chicken biryani I have had in any part of India be it Hyderabadi, Awadhi, Kolkatta, Bombay or any other type of biryani. I and my wife had mutton and chicken biryani along with tasting their halwas Suji(Semilina), Kathal (Jackfruit) and Pineapple which were offered to us by their ever courteous owner Mr. Mohd Haneef and his wife who took equal pride in letting us taste their delicacies. Apart from their food, they are equally famous for their home made pickles specially date and lemon pickle. I have not met such polite, humble and courteous owners before. We didn’t get chance of having their Shawarma, Shiwai and al faham at that time as it is used to be prepared in the evening(although I had all of them before but got it delivered at our hotel). They made sure that we had our lunch properly as well as gifting my 3 year old lollipops and candies. Thanks a lot Mr. Haneef and family!!!! This place is a must visit for all the foodies....

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

So we just completed a motorcycle journey of almost 3000 kms. Sights, sounds, smells and of course tastes. After covering all these miles this is the restaurant that stood out among the rest. Luckily I purchased some of there home made pickles and brought them home with me. Can't wait to be back in that area again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Excellent Taste, Excellent Quantity and Excellent Price.....Your Alleppy trip is not complete..if you havent eaten Biryani from here....Good Job Team...Guess its Time to go bigger ....I mean in terms of space.....also the washrooms also need some attention......I am visiting again In December
:-)

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 16 July 2020

Halais biriyani is famous in town. They have tradition in restaurant business. While we entering we can see a mini supermarket with wide variety of unique items. Almost all dishes are highly recommendable. But unfortunately last time i experienced little oily in chicken biriyani.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Shafaf_dxb
HaneefSait, Owner at Halais Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see that you appreciated our Biriyani. We will take care of it in the future. We are always happy in serving you.