“Best Burger in Greensboro!”
Review of Hops Burger Bar

Hops Burger Bar
Ranked #2 of 894 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Hops Burger Bar is an elite craft burger and craft beer joint in Greensboro, NC. We serve only Certified Angus Beef Brand meat and the highest quality produce, fish, and dairy. Ten of our seventeen taps rotate keg for keg with only the finest highly allocated artisanal beverages. We buy local and support local whenever possible. Come and join us!
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Sat at the bar and had good service. Spicy Goat burger was delicious. Cuban Cow burger....BBQ had no flavor but other than that..it was ok. House made chips seemed to be old. Sweet potato fries were good. One recommendation would be a for a sampler slider menu...the burgers are that interesting!! We will DEFINITELY be back for burgers!

1  Thank RedHeels24
Write a reviewReviews (1,580)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The spicy goat burger is my favorite! The beer, the food and the service are all great! Great place to have lunch or a beer with friends.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

We had a bit of a wait to get a table so we went to the bar to get a beer. Fell in love with the bartender/waiter. Once a table was ready we asked to move to keep our waiter. The burgers were out of this world. We had- the Carolina burger, Pickle Back, and the Spicy Goat. All amazing! We also loved the fries. The service was fantastic and the best burgers. We will definitely go back when in town.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

We arrived in Greensboro in the evening. I had read good reviews of Hops Burger Bar, so we decided to give it a try. As it was during COVID, the host checked temperatures of all patrons, including those picking up carryout orders. Masks were also required. They quoted us a 40 or 45 minute wait. It was Friday evening, so we expected there to be a wait. We were seated around the time they quoted. It took a little bit for a server to come to our table, but when he did, he was friendly. We ordered an appetizer of the Carolina Red Onion Rings. We both thoroughly enjoyed them. It was a very different kind of breading than most. We both also enjoyed our burgers. They were loaded with toppings. I ordered the College Hill Blues and my companion ordered The Spicy Goat. I would definitely recommend if you aren't in a hurry.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

The place is small so you might want to do a pick up order if short on time but this place has outstanding burgers. I live in Charlotte and look forward to visiting family in Greensboro so I can get my fix. I recommend the French Onion burger.