Free cancellation until 08/03
US$112
US$109
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
Chalet Inn(Gatlinburg)
US$62
US$48
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Free cancellation until 08/02
Belle Aire Motel(Gatlinburg)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$49
US$48
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$125
1,246 results
All reviewswood burning fireplacebabbling brookan older hotelthe riverbalcony overlookingbiscuits and gravyrooms are largetrolley stopnice poolfree breakfastclose to downtownhot tubpigeon forgestreamkitchenettemountainsstrip
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I wound not stay here again, out second night we woke up to our roof leaking into all of our luggage and shoes. The 4th night they had a reception and the music was so loud our windows were rattling.. We called the front desk twice. Nothing was done. We finally got to sleep around 330.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrooksideResort1, Manager at Brookside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience. It is regrettable that your stay did not turn out as expected. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance. Please visit again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter would give it 2 stars and I would have given it 4 so I compromised and gave it 3. First the really good - it’s super clean, the balcony overlooking the brook is peaceful and relaxing. It’s within walking distance of downtown (believe me you don’t want to drive down there if you can help it.)the trolly also stops right outside the hotel lobby. Flapjacks restaurant is across the street as well as a great bbq restaurant. And you can’t beat the price. Like I said to my 12 year old, we could have stayed in a better hotel, but we would have only stayed 2 days instead of 4. My 12 year olds complaints. #1 - Wifi was non existent. It never connected. There were a couple holes in walls/doors. And bathroom is dated. The hot/cold in shower wasn’t consistent. You had to be careful or get a blast of super hot or freezing cold. Free Breakfast was not good. We went once and decided to eat out after that. Plus breakfast hours are 8-10. Not much time (we are early risers). I’d stay there again but don’t think my 12 year old would come with.

Stayed: March 2018
BrooksideResort1, Webmaster at Brookside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review you experienced. We will look into each issue that you have noted in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice large room, comfortable bed, clean, and your very own fireplace. Private balcony over looking the creek! Never stayed before but would definitely stay again. The staff was all extremely friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
BrooksideResort1, Manager at Brookside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Brookside Resort Gatlinburg, TN and sharing your wonderful experience. We are delighted to know you were overwhelmed not only with our outstanding hospitality and convenient location but also with the value we offer. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you say "I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again." We look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I usually will give 5 stars if something meets up to my expectations for what I paid, so 53/60$ a night I wasn’t expecting very much and I was happy to have a roof over my head. Brookside was great for the room view and the location. The only downsides were the cleanliness of the room and some of the exterior. I don’t usually mind if a hotel room is meh because I only paid 53$ a night to stay. But I did see a couple fruit flies in the room, as well as dust/mold growing in the beer bottle opener in the bathroom. If the bathrooms and rooms were a little more updated and cleaner, it would definitely be a great place to stay. There were spiderwebs on the back patio, but all the furniture outside was clean. We also saw a syringe near the front of the hotel where we walked to get to the main strip.. Can’t really be mad at the hotel about a junkie throwing it in near the bushes on the ground right outside there but it is something management needs to be on the lookout for debris at their hotel in case anyone would have stepped on it. The view was great and everyone working was nice enough. We loved hearing the sound of the creek in the back. It was close and easy to walk to. The girl making breakfast was nice and the pancakes were good.

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We understand that your recent stay with us was not great as compared to previous one, but we are happy that there were several aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, however, it’s disappointing to know that we may have missed the mark in other areas. Your feedback will be shared with the members of my team and we deeply apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. We regret not having the chance to address your concerns while you were still with us but hope to impress you further on a future stay. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was a 4 day 3 nite getaway because we had a holiday inn oresort timeshare package. Although the timeshare tour was bad, the stay here was really nice. This is an older place with older furnishings but it’s super clean and the beds are really comfortable. The brook than runs on the backside makes it wonderful to sleep with the door to the balcony open. The staff was truly amazing to deal with and super friendly. Also has a wood burning fireplace in the room for really cold nites. When in gatlinburg this is a very good place to stay and sleep.

1  Thank jt8688

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our staff hospitality and many amenities offered at our location. We look forward to creating that memorable positive stay experiences for you the next time you visit our hotel.

Thank you!