Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
River Edge Motor Lodge(Gatlinburg)
Riverhouse Motels(Gatlinburg)
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)
Chalet Inn(Gatlinburg)
Reagan Resorts Inn(Gatlinburg)
2,035 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is close to everything and has nice friendly staff and clean hotel rooms this is one of the only 5 star hotels.
Nice swimming pool and hot tube great job.
The cleaning people were friendly and made our room clean
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice hotel! We didn’t use any of the amenities but they looked really nice. The hot tub looked awesome! The only thing is, we weren’t able to get a clean comforter. They said all they had were blankets cause they had to go wash them. So idk. But other thankfully other than that, good over all!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fabulous experience. We loved the meal at the restaurant. The outdoor hot tub rocked. If hotel would have handled the loud noise I reported at midnight, this would have been a perfect stay. I was very dissatisfied when I was told that if the noise continued, I needed to report it to the police.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank jerrymay327
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed in a king room with fireplace earlier this month for two nights. Hotel was very nice and our room along with the bathroom was extremely clean. Lobby area was also nice, and was always clean along with the hallways. Parking is in back of the hotel and there was plenty of parking available. When we come to Gatlinburg it is to hike and listen to bluegrass music (and eat). The location was nice for us to take River Rd to the Parkway and into the park. Location is also so convenient for us to walk to eat and to listen to the bluegrass music at The Holler. The evenings were cool and it was so nice to come back to a nice room and turn on the gas fireplace. Coffee was available in the lobby but we also had a Keurig in the room.

The best breakfast we had this trip was at the hotel buffet The Garden Grill each morning. We were able to choose our table and coffee was brought to us. We then ordered our made to order eggs, and our hot items were brought to us. We also liked the fresh fruit on the buffet along with all the other items to choose from. The charge was $11.95/person. I don't know if it was because we were there during the week but they weren't crowded, and we had a very nice relaxing breakfast.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and I hope to return in the future. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank indygreene
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We stay here for weekend getaways and when we go hiking sometimes, so we have stayed here often.
This hotel is really starting to show its age and wear. I did e check in and they gave away my room. Even the front desk clerk was frustrated someone did not do their job correctly.
The room smelled.
It was dirty.
I always get a whirlpool room to relax after a long hike and this trip it was filthy with previous guests pubic hair in it.
It also had black stuff all in it.
This was a very disappointing trip this time.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple