Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ways to Experience Anakeesta
from US$101.54
More Info
2,859 results
All reviews zip line tree canopy walk chair lift mountain coaster tree house fire pit rail runner enclosed gondola an ice cream shop memorial garden ski lift gem mining chairlift ride rocking chairs scared of heights mountain top views of the mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

I saw mixed reviews and wasn’t sure what to expect. It helped that we went mid week after Labor Day so there weren’t crowds. We Wanted to zip line in Gatlinburg and where debating between Anakeesta and another place. It was my first time and so I picked Anakeesta because there were less lines but we could still do the duel zipping. It was fantastic! Our guides Dana, Chris and Andrew were entertaining and good at relieving any stress. I wasn’t sure about Repelling off the tower but I found it to be fun and added to our experience. Since we had zip line reservations we got to go in the express line. It was early in the day so there wasn’t much of a line anyways. We loved everything about the place. The flowers were beautiful, the music, the tower, treetop walk, etc. we spent most of the day there and then went into town for a bit and went back up to watch the sunset, sit by the fire and do the tree walk at night. This was one of our favorite places on our trip. There were

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank tnk9581
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

The price of admission includes a chairlift ride, an attractive observation tower (with no elevator), a short paved trail through a pretty garden, and a tree top canopy walk along a series of rope bridges. Depending on when you go, there may also be live music. For kids there is a high end play structure. Everything else, including parking, costs extra. Two upcharge attractions, an alpine coaster and a zipline course, are pretty fun if you don't mind the added cost. The remaining "attractions" are restaurants, snack bars, and gift shops.

One thing that sets Anakeesta apart from the rest of Gatlinburg is it's upscale mountaintop environment. The park is attractively landscaped and hardscaped with an emphasis on maximizing the mountain views, and this is one of the things we enjoyed the most about our visit.

1  Thank andy2840
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Went on the dueling ziplines in Anakeesta. Had great fun Trevor, Zack and Tatum were our guides. Funny and entertaining

Reviewed 14 September 2021

had a great time here. so nice to just walk around and the views are amazing. lots to keep you busy when there

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Purchased my ticket online, so I was able to bypass the ticket line and go straight to the chair lift. It was just a minute and I was up, up and away. The ride was a bit longer then expected due to the length of the uphill, but not a bad ride. The staff was very nice and happily answered all my questions.

They have a few shops and dining options when you first walk up then you begin to see the views. The views are beautiful. There was not a lot of shade, but they did make an effort to provide some. They also had a couple misting stations.

Continuing up there were better views the higher you got and the garden was cute. The garden could use a bit more color and tending to as I seen only pink, orange, and white flowers. Maybe more flowers could be added throughout with a bit more of diversity. The ones that were there were very nice, but a couple looked like they needed some help.

There was several nice sculptures and decorations throughout, which provide nice photo options. The tower does give you the best view, but it is all stairs, and not for those with mobility issues.

I found the waterfall very nice and a surprising bright spot was the inspirational rocks with quotes that were scattered throughout.

The tree walk was a bit more bouncy then expected and some of the paths were steep going down and some going up, so again not very mobility sensitive.

There is some great things here…staff, view, waterfall, etc, but there are also some things that could be improved or added to.