Free cancellation until 08/03
US$159
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$154
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
Buckhorn Inn(Gatlinburg)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$171
Hotwire.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$125
Belle Aire Motel(Gatlinburg)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$49
Chalet Inn(Gatlinburg)
Hotels.com
All reviewspreserve resortceiling fan in the bedroomcozy denplaying air hockeyspecific cabincheck in went smoothlysecluded locationcabin calledfoosball tablecooking utensilsfully stocked kitchenarcade gamesprevious guestsgreat cabinmaintenance issuesgreat view of the mountainsloved the hot tub
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The cabin was lovely, it did look like the photos. View was also nice. Boys enjoyed the hot tub, pool table and video games. Problems: shower had large clump of hair on the wall that hadnt been removed in cleaning, door handle to balcony fell off when pulling door closed, cabin sleeps 8, but only 3 forks in the kitchen, one of the mixing bowls in the cabinet literally looked like it was put away with dried pancake mix in it, and the handle assembly to the oven fell off when opening the oven... there is a panic moment when you have 5 pieces of the door in your hands and can't reassemble as it is hot on the inside. The heated outdoor pool was ice cold. Wouldnt take much to fix these things, comes down to management paying attention to the details. For the price/night I expect more.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Marti R
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Took a group of 21 to one of the larger cabins for spring break. The price made it very affordable for the group so everyone could go. The cabin was great and so was the customer service! I only ever spoke to people over the phone since I did online check-in but they were very helpful and courteous over the phone. We did have a few maintenance issues and one of them got resolved after a few days and the other never got taken care of. Although, I was my understanding that the maintenance staff were understaffed so it was difficult to get someone out to our cabin. I did wish our cabin was a little closer to Gatlinburg instead of a 20 minute drive. Negative stuff aside, I would highly recommend these cabins and this company even if there are a few minor bugs! I wish I could go back now!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We rented “Country Blessings” in Black Bear Falls, Gatlinburg. We had an amazing trip. The cabin is 3 bedroom all with a king bed & it’s own bathroom. Our kids loved the pool table. The porch and hot tub have good views of the sunrise over the mountains. The view of the mountains is somewhat limited by the trees in the resort. The cabin could use some updates to the TVs & carpet in the game room. We had no problems checking in and the cabin was conveniently located to many things in Gatlinburg. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a cabin "Laurel Spring" March 2018. It was ok. For the price I guess you couldn't expect much more. The dishwasher absolutely didn't work. The dryer didn't hardly work. The pool table had holes in a few of the pockets so when you got a ball in it fell in the floor. The bed was not comfy. The bedroom TV wasn't even a flatscreen. Not to mention NO WIFI!!! Who doesn't have wifi!?! Went to the welcome Lodge for a few things and literally waited there for 45 minutes while the employee just clicked around on her computer before she even asked us what we were there for. She didn't even apologize for making us wait that long. Like I said our nightly price was relatively low but I still expected it to be a little nicer than it was but the customer service at the welcome Lodge was completely unacceptable!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go away for our anniversary. I figured nice romantic vacation in the mountains. The cabin we rented was nothing like the picture. The place was dirty. The morning after we arrived my wife went to make coffee. She slid out the coffee make and there were roaches. With that, I called the office and told them about the roaches and that we were checking out and want our money back. For the exception of the deposit and the one night we stayed, we got our money back. The highlight of the trip was the four bears we saw coming out of the woods.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple