Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ana C

AWESOME HOTEL AND STAFF

Review of The Brooklyn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 31, 2019
I was there for a wknd with my family. The staff was friendly and always so willing to help. The kids loved the breakfast and the young lady Natalie was amazing.. The front desk staff also set up an Entire day out for us.
Trip type: Traveled with family
    ₱16,470
    ₱20,460
4.8 km from The Brooklyn
View more hotels in Brooklyn
All reviews nespresso machine continental breakfast enjoyable stay new york modern hotel train neighborhood nyc skylight
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I stayed at this hotel over night this past weekend. It was for my youngest turning 21. The website made it sound so great. And it was, with a few issues. The parking garage was close but they did not speak English so I was concerned if they understood me. Brittany at the front desk was AWESOME!! I can't say here how much she was helpful and seems to be the one person who is wearing A Lot of hats. I spoke to her on the phone the night before to get some things straightened out. She was pleasant/helpful and patient. When we arrived early, she held our luggage and even ended up taking it to our room when it was ready. I wanted something special for My daughter in the room. She provided good cookies & milk. lol It was great. The hotel boasts that they offer luxury and I must say the suite was huge and the beds were comfy. But we had 4 people and had to call downstairs about 6 times within the first hour. There was no bedding for the pull out couch, they say toothbrushes etc were in the room which it wasnt. the phone system wasnt working for the first 30mins or so to call down. The ice is found in the downstairs kitchen, the TV, coffeemaker had no directions and we called down about that.(minor i grant you ) but annoying just the same. We ran out of toilet paper as well. There is only 2 small trash cans for the room. The breakfast they say is included was a total bust. The orange we got. and a few small bagals/pastry. the coffee was a challenge to say the least. we had to order out for breakfast. If it wasn't for Brittany, i probably would have walked out. She really likes her job I feel. I feel like the website tells you what they are trying to achieve but they do fall short in some ways. Overall, great hotel, price wise, staff wise(brittany & Ashley). but there are no directions or brochures in the room to help guide you. And having no access to simple ice machines is really eh, they are still working on it I'm sure.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sadieathome
Explore828230, General Manager at The Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

We are thrilled to hear Brittany provided you quietly service, we will make sure to thank her for a job well done. I'm regretful that you didn't find some of our amenities to your liking. Thank you for choosing The Brooklyn and have a great week.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

The breakfast was set up very nice. The agent that checked me in was very sweet and attentive.I had a job interview and she helped me with how to the to the train. LOVE LOVE the brick wall and good hot water

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Good afternoon MarienJay,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here at The Brooklyn. The exposed brick wall is to give our guest an Brooklyn apartment experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Stood here for a weekend getaway. Amazing staff especially the GM Nicole . This hotel exceeds what hospitality is. Not too far from Barclays and downtown Brooklyn and shopping area
Cleanliness A+
Staff A+
Location A+

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

April_R0621 it was truly our pleasure to have here at The Brooklyn, should you be in the Brooklyn area again we will be so happy to have you. Thank you for the nice comments as we strive to create a wonderful experience for our guest.

Reviewed January 14, 2019

The hotel is modern and the rooms are spacious and beautiful. The hotel is in an area that is in the process of gentrifying. The service and everything was great.........until I woke up the next morning with extreme itching on my neck, back, legs, and upper arms.

I had to leave immediately for a work event and called back and informed the hotel desk. The clerk said bed bugs had never been reported there.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Katrina M
Explore828230, General Manager at The Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Good evening Katrina M,

Thank you for choosing and sharing your feedback, we are so sorry hear your experience didn't end while. We here at The Brooklyn Hotel take pets control extremely seriously as we want to ensure our guest safety and a welcoming experience. We have not had one case of Bed Bug at our property and should a guest report this to us we take action right away and get professional pets control to investigate immediately. In the history of The Brooklyn Hotel all pets control investigations have come back negative. In addition we had no other complaint of this kind since your visit in October 2018. We are not disregarding your feedback but would like to get more details from you so we can conduct further investigation. Please contact myself at your best convenience.

Nicole Pacheco
The Brooklyn
718-789-1500 ext 7150
nicole@thebrooklynny.com

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at The Brooklyn hotel, from the outside it doesnt look like much but once inside it is absolutely stunning! My room was bigger than I expected and the shower was my favorite part over all, it was a waterfall shower that was quite large inside. The bed itself was a nice king size with a very comfortable mattress. The staff was so friendly the entire stay and the breakfast spread had a nice variety of choices. You cant beat the price for the comfort ability. Located about a 8 minute walk from the subway station. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to my friends!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Happy Tuesday Shawnapierce1993,

Thank you for for staying with us here at The Brooklyn, it was truly our pleasure to have you. We are trilled to hear you enjoyed the large comfy bed and jet shower as we want all our guest to have a relaxing experience. Whenever you are in the Brooklyn and need so more relaxation we will be happy to welcome you back.

Nicole Pacheco