Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brooklynite

"HIDDEN GEM" IN BROOKLYN

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 9, 2021
I am originally from Brooklyn and planned to visit for the holidays. I needed to stay in a hotel for a week before I could stay with a friend for the rest of my trip. However, being a Brooklynite I know the hotels in Brooklyn are typically horrible. They are dirty and full of shady people and I was concerned.

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The hotel is in Sunset Park and right now it's primarily an older hispanic and asian community. Neighborhood looks rough but its deceiving...it is safe.

Talk about being in a convenient location: there is a laundromat right across the street from the hotel, there is every restaurant you need down the block, a great diner, barber shop, a church 2 blocks away and buses and subways close by.

The hotel was very clean: lobby, rooms, etc. The staff was very friendly and very professional too.

The price of the room is very reasonable and they don't tolerate shady people. If you smoke in their rooms, you get nailed for $250.00. Great policy.

Next time I am in Brooklyn...this is the ONLY hotel I will stay in.

Highly recommended.
Date of stay: December 2020
Room Tip: Buy the Executive suite rooms on the 7th floor (top floor)...great views of Brooklyn and NYC.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jan 10, 2021
Thank you so very much for your outstanding review and awesome recommendation! We are thrilled that our staff was able to give you some great Guest service , and that you had an experience that exceeded your expectations. That is very high praise indeed! Thank you for staying with us, and from all of us here at the Wyndham Garden Brooklyn, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
₱9,364
    ₱23,660
    ₱23,677
5.6 km from Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park
View more hotels in Brooklyn
All reviews front desk rooms were very clean on site parking the general manager business trip walking distance convenient location early check new york a great place to stay subway station continental breakfast would definitely stay here again manhattan skyline few blocks edwin wei
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2020

I was charged for parking THAT I DID NOT GET!!! How can I be charged $30 to park on the CITY OF BROOKLYN’S SIDEWALK AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF BE WOKE EARLY TO MOVE MY VEHICLE!! I think there REALLY should be some type of LOG FOR HOW MANY SPOTS ARE ALREADY SOLD BEFORE SELLING A SPOT TO A SINGLE MOTHER WITH CHILDREN THAT IS ARRIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AS IT IS!!! AND THEN TO BE TOLD “OH, YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO GO FIND STREET PARKING FOR THE NIGHT!”
IN AN AREA WE DO NOT KNOW?!? WITH CHILDREN?! ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?!? MY BIRTHDAY AT THAT?!?!? WAS BASICALLY TOLD I WOULD BE REFUNDED THE $30 AND THAT I WAS ON MY OWN....

YET, I was STILL charged for the 2 nights of parking and was met with an argument from the Asian gentleman on our day of checkout.. because he had to tell me to move my vehicle OFF THE CITYS SIDEWALK I was NOT entitled to the refund the woman the night before authorized?!?!

I’m lost!!

What I DO know though; we WILL NOT be staying again when we visit our family that is local to your establishment...

$30 really isn’t much, but I will not be told one thing one day. Then on check out basically be called a liar and made to feel as though I am being looked at as being “untruthful” or “scamming” a hotel over parking of ALL things!!!

Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Omar Bouchaar, Owner at Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are sincerely sorry that your visit did not reflect the high standards that we set for our hotel. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectations. We value your comments and we will take whatever steps we can to correct the problem.

Reviewed October 13, 2020

Stayed at this property while in town for an overnight and was generally pleased. The rooms are quite small, however the bed and pillows were comfortable and the view from the top floor facing the city was enjoyable. Parking was an additional fee, but it was conveniently located on hotel property. All Covid rules were followed and felt safe for the duration of our stay. The hotel was quiet and allowed for good rest during the night.

I would recommend for future stays in this area.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Vincent C
Omar Bouchaar, Owner at Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2020

I would like to express our heartily thanks for your comments. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic time with us and that we have exceeded your expectations. We’re pleased that you chose the Wyndham Garden Brooklyn, and we look forward to the opportunity and the pleasure of serving you once again in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2020

I was very please by the customer service I received from the staff. Wei, help was incredibly great. I just love how the whole staff works as a team. The hotel room was amazing. Everything was on point and met all our needs and wants.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Omar Bouchaar, Owner at Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2020

What an outstanding review! We loved having you as our guest, and all of us had a great time making sure your experience was the very best. Your comments really make all of us here at the Wyndham Garden Brooklyn glow with pride! Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2020

I needed a break and I am happy I picked this place. I stayed 6 days and it was SSSOOOO relaxing. The staff was amazingly helpful, supportive and protective. The room was perfect. My view was amazing!!!!! It was the perfect place to get away and clear my head. I WILL RETURN!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed April 15, 2020

This hotel is AMAZING! Its what I would call a hidden gem. The service from the front desk staff is unmatched. We stayed here in March when the COVID-19 just started to get crazy. We came up for the A-10 Basketball tournament that was eventually cancelled. We had planned to stay till our planned check out until the mayor of NYC declared a state of emergency. So what was supposed to be a 4 night stay ended up only being 2. The staff waived any and all fees associated with us choosing to leave. This was the best and bright spot of our trip. This hotel cares. The rooms are smallish per say but its NYC and we knew that going in. Our family of 4 fit just fine, just make sure to use the closet near the window. Beds were AMAZING and room was clean. View was amazing. This hotel is hidden but very close to a subway stop and like maybe 25 ish mins to Manhattan. The price cannot be beaten for the quality. You will not be disappointed with your stay here. I promise.

Date of stay: March 2020
Omar B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Brooklyn Sunset Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2020