2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$109
Official HotelUS$109
FindHotelUS$164
Trip.comUS$164
TravelocityUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$109
All reviews beer garden manhattan bridge new york front desk staff parking garage enjoyed my stay boutique hotel barclays center lobby subway nyc hip neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2020

Horrible, I was right next to an elevator in room 430. People were extremely loud, I could not sleep without being woke up for my 2 nights stay. The room was very dusty and made my nose stuffy. Wasn’t able to use a microwave or anything. Couldn’t even get any towels for the room had to keep calling to make sure they were coming. I had to worse experience ever.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Such a great location! An easy walk to downtown Bklyn , where you can catch several trains for a quick trip to Manhattan. The staff was friendly. They coulnd't upgrade my room right away but the young man (Derek....?) at front desk gave me a bottle of whiskey as a courtesy. I was upgraded to a suite as soon as they were able, affordably, for the duration of my one week stay. They all were accomodating and sweet. The only draw back was of course, COVID restrictions, ie: restaurant closed, no laundry service. I frequented the Gold St market and the deli a few stores down, pretty much everyday. This hotel gets an A plus for staff, ambience and general vibe.

Room tip: The 6th floor suite was PERFECT for getting some work done.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Great place! Great location! Amazing staff!! Place is clean and stylish, the staff was friendly and the bartender was awesome!! I had an amazing experience overall and will be booking again by the end of the month!!

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Celebrated my birthday here and from start to finish Lima at front desk was amazing . Very welcoming and accommodating. He assisted myself and my guest throughout the whole ordeal . He was actually the only member on site and still maintained professionalism and support from check in to check out ! Thank you Lima !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2020

I love this hotel but on the day of travel the thermostat/heat was not working in any room. To make matters worse this hotel has no blankets at all so I slept fully clothed. I should've received a discount or something for the inconvenience.

Date of stay: October 2020