US$269
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$162
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$214
US$180
NU Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$213
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

US$174
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$126
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$252
US$208
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
US$84
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$299
  • Fitness center
All reviewsbeer gardenmanhattan bridgedazzler hotelnew yorkflatbush avenuehotel locatedroom facingfront desk stafftrendy hotellobby areathe room was niceeasy access to manhattanlight sleeperconvenient locationrestaurants and barslower manhattanenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Clean room, comfortable bed. Quiet even though hotel located at a VERY busy intersection. The staff was wonderful (helpful, friendly). I often travel alone and felt safe at The Tillary (access to upper floors is in sight of the registration desk. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Tillary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Lena,
We're honored you chose to stay with us and thank you for the lovely review. It's great to hear that you slept well in our comfortable beds and that you felt safe throughout your visit. Please come stay at The Tillary Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great place to stay, very clean and I highly recommend getting the Jr. Suite, very spacious and super clean. The bed was very comfortable and quiet at night. The staff was very friendly, the bar and coffee shop also very nice.

Room Tip: Get the Jr. Suite, nice and spacious and the one we had, had a great view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Tillary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Michelle,
Our friendly staff enjoyed hosting you at The Tillary Hotel. We're thrilled our clean, spacious rooms offered you the ideal place to rest and that our friendly staff was able to provide you everything you needed for a pleasant visit. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel and the room were very nice. The views were wonderful and there was a nice snack basket in the room! The room was quite chilly and it didn't seem like the thermostat was working. Also, there happened to be a party there the night we stayed and around 3:00 AM, there was a lot of noise in the hall. I would stay again and hope there wasn't a party that night!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jodil224

Dear Jodi,
We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that the amazing views added to your experience. Thank you also for sharing how much you appreciated the snack basket. We're sorry for any difficulty getting your room warm enough as well as for any noise disturbance. Our staff is always happy to help with these types of issues. Should you be in the area again, we'd be proud to host you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I booked a room here with a king bed a week ahead of time. When I arrived, a sour-faced employee greeted me and sent me up to my room. When I walked in, I found myself in a room with two twin beds. I called down to the front desk to ask to have the king room I booked, but I was given a cop-out line about high demand. I went down to the front desk and asked to speak to a manager, but a different employee with a bad attitude said there were no managers present and that I'd have to email them. Annoyed at the lack of hospitality and the prioritization of other late-choice guests over my advance reservation, I gave up. I will never come back - these people cannot be trusted to honor their word or treat guests well. They only get two stars because the property itself is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Matt T
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Tillary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Matt,
Please accept our apologies for any confusion about your reservation. We do our best to honor all room requests and we're sorry you felt we could have handled the situation better. Should you be in the area again, we'd be grateful for the chance to offer you the high-quality accommodations you seek.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is a great hotel in downtown Brooklyn, nice rooms, very nice style. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. There is a cozy cafe in the lobby, very convenient for morning's coffee. I would totally recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Tillary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Your recommendation means so much to us! Thank you for your absolutely delightful feedback. We're thrilled that our rooms made a particularly wonderful impression. As you noted, our on-site cafe is a perfect place to start the day! Come back very soon to The Tillary Hotel.