All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttleloft suitenew yorkwithin a mile radiushigh ceilingslaundry roomgreen pointrooms are spaciouswonderful hotelthe hotel offersthe lower levelhardwood floorssitting areafavorite hotelmanhattan skylinebedford avenue
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My spouse and I are an older couple and found the hotel to be attractive and quiet. Check-in was extremely quick. The hotel has several lounge/sitting areas. Hotel staff are polite and accommodating. My room was comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable. I enjoyed the snacks and sodas in the room. There was a price list so no surprises in the end with our bill. I will definitely stay there when I return to Brooklyn.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay here! The front desk was very nice and we had great drivers. Our room was very clean and neat and we love d the decor. They had a great gym and computer workshop. S/o to Dwight the driver!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Beautiful, clean and very hip hotel and staff. Nigel, Ronnie and Darren are rock stars, in a solid line up of very professional hospitality staff. Wonderful experience at this hotel. Will stay here again on next trip to Brooklyn!

Room Tip: In addition to providing coffee machine, etc. in each room, i would have liked to have morning coffee available in the lobby or lower level, so that I wouldn't have to schlep a few blocks for coffee or risk waking up my family if i tried to make room coffee. But awesome hotel, whether or not I have my morning coffee!!!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

i would definitely stay again, everyone in my party had a great time and are in agreement that we would like to stay again. Hotel is calm and relaxing. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. No restaurant in the hotel but there are places to order and eat near by, plus they have snacks and drinks for purchase in your room. Beds were comfy. We needed 2 rooms near each other and they were able ti do this for us as well.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've stayed here twice while visiting daughter in Greenpoint. This quaint boutique hotel is well maintained and welcoming. Staff are uniformly helpful and pleasant - someone has recruited and trained good people. Rooms are clean, cozy and quiet, mine had stunning views of skyline and a nice outdoor sitting area on the roof, as well as a small kitchen. What makes this hotel different is its slightly-off-the-beaten-path location and the eclectic, homey design of the common areas and rooms. The hotel offers a free shuttle van service to and from anywhere within a mile. I've also stayed at the William Vale, which is more expensive, glitzy, and far far noisier. Henry Norman is the best!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom is a good choice when traveling with family.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family