Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown
US$132
US$296
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotel Le Jolie
US$279
  • Fitness center
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$159
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$167
BestWestern.com
US$102
US$93
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$149
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,029 results
All reviewsnew yorkgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastparking garagestreet noiseexcellent staylower manhattanfront desk staffwalking distancelocation was perfectclean roomsthe hotel staffthe entire staffwould stay here againhotel is locatedfitness centerbarclays center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed in the new tower of rooms and was very happy with the cleanliness of the room. My husband and I stayed in a King room with a balcony (one of the few with a balcony). There were many positives about the hotel, but enough negatives to have me rate this a 4 and not a 5.

The Good: The room was very clean, which isn't always the case in a hotel. The bathroom pleasantly surprised us with it's size. It is about the same size as the main room. The check in process was efficient and the staff was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast and coffee in the lobby was good, and we really liked that they incorporated some local food into the mix (bagels from a local bakery).

The Bad: The pick up and drop off location in the front of the hotel is on a very busy corner and there is only room for about 1 car at a time. We were trying to valet our car and there was no where for us to stop. We drove around the block about 5 times and then my husband let me out to check in and he found a parking spot down the street where we waited for me to let him know that there was room for him to pull up in front of the hotel. The room is very small, as can be expected for a city hotel. Our room happened to be next to a service room of some type so starting at 6AM we heard people going in and out of the room. It was very loud and kept us awake. The floors are very small, so I am not sure if being close to an elevator or service room can be avoided.

Overall, we were pleased with our experience at this hotel. It was in a nice location and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the balcony room if staying at this hotel as it is a nice bonus space and has great views of Manhattan.

Room Tip: Best views are in the balcony rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank I7032GMdaniellel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a newer property and has recently added a new tower of rooms. I've stayed in both and found them clean and well laid out. It's NY, so rooms aren't big (and new tower rooms seem even tighter). Service is great, both front desk and during breakfast. Decent work-out room with treadmills, free weights and elipticals. Fairly easy to get around from here, with easy cab and Uber access in front.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The only reason I didn't rate the hotel "Excellent" is I did not get a chance to use the fitness center.

The complimentary breakfast for all guests is a welcome touch. I arrived for breakfast at 9:30am and the dining room was completely full. The attentive staff made sure that all stations were well stocked. Carryout trays and utensils were provided for those who preferred to dine in their rooms or while traveling.

My room had a nice view of Lower Manhattan and the Manhattan Bridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Located near the Manhattan Bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge the location is ideal for visiting Mannhattan as well as Brooklyn Heights. The Jay Street subway station is a great alternative to getting into Manhattan. Lots to see nearby. Views of the New York skyline are amazing from Dumbo. Excellent eateries nearby. Loved Juniors on Flatbush Ave.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Humbleharvey183
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed from March 22-26,2018- I could not have asked for better service! We had two rooms and the entire staff were great, Leo Guerrero at the front desk really gave us outstanding service and made sure we had everything we needed. Everyone was very helpful answering questions and taking care of your needs- the breakfast offerings were very good with hot and cold items, I would most definitely stay here again and again- Excellent Service thanks to all of you for making our stay so enjoyable!

Marc & Joanne Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marc and Joanne,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that Leo was able to help make your stay extra special. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

In Hospitality,