US$213
  • Fitness center
US$230
US$188
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$229
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

The Box House Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$259
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

NU Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$206
US$162
US$143
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$319
  • Pool
NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$144
1,119 results
All reviewsnew yorkparking garagecomplimentary breakfastexcellent staystreet noisefront desk staffexcellent hotellower manhattangreat place to staywalking distancefitness centerwould stay here againminute walkhotel is locatedbarclays centerrooms are smallconvenient location
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed in the new tower of rooms and was very happy with the cleanliness of the room. My husband and I stayed in a King room with a balcony (one of the few with a balcony). There were many positives about the hotel, but enough negatives to have me rate this a 4 and not a 5.

The Good: The room was very clean, which isn't always the case in a hotel. The bathroom pleasantly surprised us with it's size. It is about the same size as the main room. The check in process was efficient and the staff was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast and coffee in the lobby was good, and we really liked that they incorporated some local food into the mix (bagels from a local bakery).

The Bad: The pick up and drop off location in the front of the hotel is on a very busy corner and there is only room for about 1 car at a time. We were trying to valet our car and there was no where for us to stop. We drove around the block about 5 times and then my husband let me out to check in and he found a parking spot down the street where we waited for me to let him know that there was room for him to pull up in front of the hotel. The room is very small, as can be expected for a city hotel. Our room happened to be next to a service room of some type so starting at 6AM we heard people going in and out of the room. It was very loud and kept us awake. The floors are very small, so I am not sure if being close to an elevator or service room can be avoided.

Overall, we were pleased with our experience at this hotel. It was in a nice location and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the balcony room if staying at this hotel as it is a nice bonus space and has great views of Manhattan.

Room Tip: Best views are in the balcony rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank I7032GMdaniellel
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Danielle,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a detailed review! I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient and our staff friendly. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experience with noise in your room - we do have rooms away from the elevator and service rooms and we are more than happy to accommodate these requests upon your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a newer property and has recently added a new tower of rooms. I've stayed in both and found them clean and well laid out. It's NY, so rooms aren't big (and new tower rooms seem even tighter). Service is great, both front desk and during breakfast. Decent work-out room with treadmills, free weights and elipticals. Fairly easy to get around from here, with easy cab and Uber access in front.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear irishfanmn,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear that you found the hotel clean and comfortable, our service helpful, and our location convenient. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The only reason I didn't rate the hotel "Excellent" is I did not get a chance to use the fitness center.

The complimentary breakfast for all guests is a welcome touch. I arrived for breakfast at 9:30am and the dining room was completely full. The attentive staff made sure that all stations were well stocked. Carryout trays and utensils were provided for those who preferred to dine in their rooms or while traveling.

My room had a nice view of Lower Manhattan and the Manhattan Bridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and views of the skyline. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn - hopefully you'll be able to check out our 24-hour fitness center next time!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Located near the Manhattan Bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge the location is ideal for visiting Mannhattan as well as Brooklyn Heights. The Jay Street subway station is a great alternative to getting into Manhattan. Lots to see nearby. Views of the New York skyline are amazing from Dumbo. Excellent eateries nearby. Loved Juniors on Flatbush Ave.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Humbleharvey183

Dear Harvey,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear that you found our location ideal and close to some delicious cheesecake. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We recently stayed from March 22-26,2018- I could not have asked for better service! We had two rooms and the entire staff were great, Leo Guerrero at the front desk really gave us outstanding service and made sure we had everything we needed. Everyone was very helpful answering questions and taking care of your needs- the breakfast offerings were very good with hot and cold items, I would most definitely stay here again and again- Excellent Service thanks to all of you for making our stay so enjoyable!

Marc & Joanne Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Marc and Joanne,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that Leo was able to help make your stay extra special. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!