3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$162
Official HotelUS$176
Trip.comUS$184
1,220 results
All reviews park slope u haul free parking whole foods yogurt rooms are modern two blocks shower uhaul privacy nyc neighborhood robe minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2020

Honestly I'm not sure why a previous review would complain about rust on the balcony(it rains) or the fact that it is attached (where you're getting a balcony in Brooklyn?).Stayed here twice already I am not sure if I was pretty lucky but both times were wonderful. My room were extremely clean and yes one time someone was smoking on the balcony but that's human nature and not the hotels fault.The rooms are modern/shabby and I love it! I would recommend to anyone. The 3 staff that I saw there everytime are kind. The guard is helpful and is observant. The lot maybe small and narrow but there is always parking. The last time I wasnt offered breakfast but that's no big deal I digress. The breakfast given on 1st visit was just milk,kix cereal,yogurt and a fruit. Will actually stay again next week. This time for two days vs my one day short stay. Will post pictures and write a review based on actually staying longer than 10hrs.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank TheSterlingsTravels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

TheSterlingsTravels,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. On behalf of our entire staff of Hotel Le Bleue thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 10 June 2020 via mobile

One of my worst hotel experiences ever. I travel a lot, at least twice a month and have done so for business for over 25 years. The hotel was nothing like I expected based on the website. It was shabby, the air condition was so loud I had to turn it off to sleep. Our reservation was for 2 people, but our bathroom had only 2 towels, instead of the customary 4. The mattress was awful, the pillows were lumpy and there were only 3. But the absolute worst was that despite booking a non-smoking room, the room REEKED of smoke. When I called to complain the woman at the front desk actually challenged me and said that was not possible. I asked for another room and was told the hotel was sold out. I asked to be comped the night and was told I’d have to speak to the manager the next day. It was 11:30 at night when we got to our room so going elsewhere was not an option. We had to sleep with the terrace door open, which is a shared balcony, so that was very unsettling. Given the lack of concern about keeping a non-smoking room non-smoking, I had zero confidence that the room had been properly cleaned to comply with cleaning standards for Covid. The next morning we checked out despite the fact that I had booked 2 nights. The front desk did not apologize or express any concern for the fact that we had to spend the night is a room that reeked of smoke, did not offer to comp my room or ask if I wanted to be moved to another room and keep my reservation. I’ll be curious to see if the manager reads this review and cares enough to reach out and offer a refund of some or all of my payment. Awful experience. Wished I had just booked the Marriott - where I usually stay and where we moved to for our second night. SO sorry I did not check Trip Advisor first.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2020

J4874ZOjc,

I want to apologize for the air condition, for the smell of smoke that you experienced and to assure you that this inconvenience has been addressed thanks to your feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We can't wait to show you how we continue to improve based on feedback like yours.

Reviewed 6 May 2020

I was excited about booking this hotel for my birthday, the rooms looked beautiful and the location I thought was perfect. When I first got there it looked on the way to being run down, rust on the balcony rails, rust along the bottom of the windows & the parking lot was excessively tiny. The lady at the front desk was extremely helpful and sweet. My complaints are about the rooms. I had purchased the wrong room and the lady at the front desk upgraded me with no charge. SWEET RIGHT ?? So I leave the original room, go downstairs to get the new room key & I go up to my new room. Everything LOOKED really good . I should’ve knew the room was off because the cleaning lady knocked on the door , seen it was occupied and said ‘oh you’re in here already? Ok nvr kind’ & went to the next room to clean. The nicest part about the room was the SHOWER & even that had left over foundation smeared on the walls from previous guest. The wall by the toilet had fingerprints with foundation on it. The bed appeared to be cleaned but had subtle random yellow circular stains (which we didn’t notice till we actually moved the bed around once we were going to sleep) , the bed only had 2 bigger pillows which were actually flat and I was terrified to even take the pillow cover off . The sprains from the bed were definitely popping up which made the sleep for me and my partner uncomfortable . Not surprising , but the wall by the bed as well had foundation smears smh. Another downside is you share your balcony w your room neighbors (they can literally put one leg after another over the little rail that separates the rooms & god forbid your door is unlocked they can walk right on in). My neighbor was outside smoking a cigarette & knocked on our outside door . We were hesitant but moved the plastic blinds a little and poked our heads out . He asked if we had anymore cigarettes and when we said no he asked my partner if he can ask him a quick question. This random mid 40s man asked if we would interested in a foursome & showed a picture of the lady he had in the room with him. OBVIOUSLY DECLINED EWWWWWWWWWWW. And just felt super uncomfortable after that. Needless to say , Check locations ALWAYS , Do your research on the hotel and if you can swing by just for a glimpse before agreeing to giving your money away (unless they have free cancellation :))

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank leerX8398GE
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

leerX8398GE,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. I do apologize for sprains, pillows and your suggestions are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2020 via mobile

The room was clean & comfortable but I wished I had a better view for the price I paid i dont think looking at Uhaul trucks all day is what I had in mind......I wanted to sleep late due to the fact I booked an extra night which I regret coming from the amount of noise in the hallways was beyond belief......I dont know if it was the guests or staff members slamming doors all morning......I called for clean towels i was told they were sending someone up I patiently waited an hour & half before I called back (figured housekeeping was busy) finally a staff member bought me towels.......I would give this hotel a 5 star for location & cleaniness but as far as customer service I would give a 2 star.......And what they forget mention is that u pay for the room plus a $100 (refundable) hold on your card.......I would like to suggest better informative staff members who take customer service very important!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2020

Dymond7780,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our staff. We apologize if our staff were not treating you as best as they can. Please give us time to investigate the matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions . We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 19 March 2020

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
The lobby is so beautiful and fancy with the blue lights. Check in was really fast and pleasant. The rooms are really nicely decorated and clean. Our room had a terrace which was nice. It was locked maybe because of the time of year. The rainfall shower head was amazing.The large glass doors is the bathroom were really nice.
We are looking forward to going back. Overall, we have amazing experience, nice little getaway in downtown Brooklyn.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

cistaQueenie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and
accommodations lived up to your expectations. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!