US$172
US$152
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$278
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

US$299
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
US$172
US$152
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

NU Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$204
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$215
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
US$92
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

All reviewssheepshead bayconey islandfree parkingbrighton beachbelt parkwaybasement levelminute driveconvenient hotelwalk in showerdecent breakfastplace to staypublic transportationbreakfast arearecommend this hotelhotel staffnew yorkjfk airport
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Relatively nice hotel, especially for that areas of Brooklyn. Everything is relatively new, seems to have enough parking spaces, even though I stayed there during the downtime (middle of January).
Housekeeping service is horrible. We ordered it once on the second night of the three night's stay and it seems that the housekeeper did not even enter the bathroom: the empty shampoo container and hair remained in the shower, a dirty towel was left behind the door, and the coffee maker tray that I left for them to wash near the sink was just set aside (not even put back into the machine) unwashed. In general, would recommend staying there, just be prepared to tell the front desk to clean your room again

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vadim S
Kamran J, Manager at Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you very much for a the feedback Vadim S. We appreciate your time and for staying with us. We would love you to stay with us again. I apologize to you about the housekeeper not giving you service and can definitely understand this can cause so much frustration. Our goal is to make every guest happy and I'm sad this issue has caused you inconvenience. We will definitely use this as a learning tool and make sure housekeepers give housekeeping service, without the guest asking for it.
Once again, thank you and love to have to stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

There are very few places to stay in the Brighton Beach area of Brooklyn. This hotel is quite good. Breakfast and Parking is included. It's just a 5 minute drive to the Brighton Beach area. I had family visiting and they were all happy with their stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a few nights at the beginning of December. Reema was particularly helpful during my stay along with Pablo who helped me with my luggage.

My room was lovely! Truly the photos on here do not do the rooms justice! The accommodation has been practically and very tastefully. I was very content and even extended my stay by another day!

I would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for nine days over Christmas and from the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more friendly and welcoming. Our room was newly decorated with every modern convenience,spotless ,and with the most comfortable bed ever. Housekeeping staff could not do enough. Breakfast catered for every taste. Security perfect. Numerous restaurants right on your doorstep. Transport so convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel with the most professional and friendly manager and staff.
Ann and Michael

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank quinnann55
Reviewed 2 January 2018

easy and comfortable and reliable enjoyed my family , for the Christmas Holiday , ....rooms were warm , thick towels and comfotable beds . I would books this in a minute when family comes. the am breakfast was well done

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family