“EmR”

Ranked #2,145 of 6,709 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
Neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered a big lunch for my husband's birthday. Takeout from Kings Highway location . Order online is 10% off.
Food is delicious as always. My family is a long-term customer of this establishment. And all of us, kids and adults, are always satisfied with quality and variety of food.
Place is highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Sushi Meshuga is a lovely addition to the neighbourhood of Midwood, which often lacks the type of healthy and interesting restaurants that one might find in Park Slope. I have eaten in the restaurant once since they have added chairs. I am so glad they did, because it means I didn't have to wait until I got home to eat the sushi! I have also ordered takeout, equally excellent and arrived on time. I should note that I only order the vegan options, and it is incredible that they have so many delicious choices. One of my favourites is the avocado and lemon. Excellent lunch special as well, be sure to check the specials before ordering. They also have low sodium soy sauce and vegan mayo.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank laurenj1978
Reviewed 25 December 2014

the sushi is tasty, not as artistic as some fancier places but much less expensive and a clean friendly place

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 14 November 2014

The best definitely recommend
Very good food delicious very selective menu definitely something someone to check out

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 18 December 2013

relatively cheap and not much worse than the other sushi places. maybe they could be more generous on the rice but like i said, not much of a difference

Date of visit: November 2013