“Delicious!”

Lenny's Pizza
Ranked #1,114 of 6,696 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had to have Lenny's pizza for the same reason as many people, because of the famous opening clip from Saturday Night Fever. We had an 18 inch round cheese pizza. This pizza was huge! It was also very good. We only needed 2 pizzas to feed our family of 5 (2 teenage boys and a 12 year old girl) Very reasonable prices for NY.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This was my wife and I's first visit to America. We stayed in New York City for four days, and during that time I was absolutely determined to visit Brooklyn. Being an ardent fan of the 1977 movie Saturday Night Fever it was nice to see the area of Bensonhurst where the opening scenes to the movie took place, and a visit to 'Lenny's Pizza' where John Travolta bought his pizza in the opening clip of the film was a must!
It was nice to see the premises, and the opening hatch in the window, although I went inside to order my slice of pizza and ate it outside just like John Travolta! There is a photograph of John Travolta on the wall inside the shop.
This was a great experience, one I will always remember, and yes, my slice of pizza was nice too!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank thetravellingmanUk
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Being a film fan in New York for the first time I had to visit here because Travolta has a double slice from here in opening of Saturday Night Fever. We were not disappointed. The staff were great as was the pizza. We got talking to Josephine that works there and she could not have been nicer or more helpful. There are photo's on the wall of both John Travolta and Sly Stallone grabbing a slice. Go in and get Josephine to say Coffee, you will not be disappointed with that Brooklyn accent if you are from the UK.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Badlove1
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

We stopped to grab a slice before heading to the airport. We ordered a pepperoni slice and some garlic knots. Not typical "New York" pizza. Not enough cheese and the sauce was ok. The garlic knots were not good at all. On a brighter note, the workers there were all nice.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Anndaley A
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I have been coming to this pizza shop (and the Pizza Den on 18th) since my mother worked on 18th Avenue when I was a kid. Not saying what year exactly but I will say that I first tried their
pizza more than 20 years ago - just use your imagination LOL.
I still come here once in a while because in my opinion there's not many places that you can still get good pizza in Brooklyn. Love the garlic knots and especially the plain cheese pizza.
So far I haven't had any issues with the staff and the food still tastes great so I'll keep coming.

Date of visit: April 2015