“Saturday Night Fever Pizza Pilgramage”
Review of Lenny's Pizza

Lenny's Pizza
Ranked #1,108 of 6,665 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Being a film fan in New York for the first time I had to visit here because Travolta has a double slice from here in opening of Saturday Night Fever. We were not disappointed. The staff were great as was the pizza. We got talking to Josephine that works there and she could not have been nicer or more helpful. There are photo's on the wall of both John Travolta and Sly Stallone grabbing a slice. Go in and get Josephine to say Coffee, you will not be disappointed with that Brooklyn accent if you are from the UK.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

We stopped to grab a slice before heading to the airport. We ordered a pepperoni slice and some garlic knots. Not typical "New York" pizza. Not enough cheese and the sauce was ok. The garlic knots were not good at all. On a brighter note, the workers there were all nice.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Anndaley A
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I have been coming to this pizza shop (and the Pizza Den on 18th) since my mother worked on 18th Avenue when I was a kid. Not saying what year exactly but I will say that I first tried their
pizza more than 20 years ago - just use your imagination LOL.
I still come here once in a while because in my opinion there's not many places that you can still get good pizza in Brooklyn. Love the garlic knots and especially the plain cheese pizza.
So far I haven't had any issues with the staff and the food still tastes great so I'll keep coming.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 16 October 2014 via mobile

NASTY GIRL ANSWERING TELEPHONES REFUSED TO DELIVER FREE PIE. I placed an order for a free pizza (I had 13 coupons) and requested a specific delivery time because I was at work. At first she didn't want to give me a free pizza because she said she couldn't match up 13 previous orders from my telephone number. Then she deigned to do me the favor of releasing the free pizza but she sent it 70 mins early, while I was in a meeting. When I called at the scheduled time she refused to send a driver out again for a free pie, even though it was her mistake with the scheduling, and hung the phone up on me. I've been ordering from Lenny's for the past 15 years that I've worked at St. Finbar R.C. Church, but will never patronize them again.

1  Thank Gaggy1
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Just off the subway in Bensonhurst, Nee Jersey you will find the pizza joint where Tony ordered two slices of pizza that he chows on carrying his paint can in the opening scenes of Saturday Night Fever. Today there is a Starbucks next door and the windows to order at front don't open but the pizza is still delicious and the neighborhood is still colorful. We grabbed a slice and a garlic knot and walked around to the next block with an Italian market, Chinese market and Russian market all on one block. The joint is small but has tables and a pic of Travolta inside. Be sure to put some garlic salt on your slice. Pizza is delicious.