“Nice Vegan Cafe ”
Review of Sun In Bloom

Sun In Bloom
Ranked #259 of 5,677 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Welcome to Sun In Bloom, a conscious company committed to sharing clean delicious wholesome and living foods that nourish the body with energy and love. Sun In Bloom was built from the ground up and began in Park Slope, Brooklyn, January 1, 2010. We now have a full service restaurant / cafe in Park Slope, Brooklyn and a grab-n-go location in Tribeca, NYC (165 Church Street).
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with a friend to this casual cafe style restaurant because she wanted vegan food. I was speculative at first but it ended up being a good experience. I got the Bloom Burger which was great, it has live sunflower however the portion is small so I was hungry. The desserts were awesome though we got a cookie sandwich that was yummy. The place is pricey though.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

So delicious!! Highly recommend - everything is fresh and perfect. Love the tofu scramble and GF pancakes yum!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

The storefront has been described as a hole in the wall but is clean, friendly, warm and inviting. Waitstaff welcomes everyone as if they were regulars. (All vegans like other vegans btw) Lunch menu is diverse with 2 of us having 3 bean chili and one having seitan BLT. All food was very good and dessert of vegan oatmeal raisin cookie and chocolate vanilla almond mousse topped the meal off well. Having experienced many vegan exclusive restaurants, I would highly recommend for quality and ambience.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

The raw food options, albeit minimal were very good. The raw hummus was scrumptious, I wanted more. The customer service was on point, the server as well as the cooks were very pleasant, informative and their goal was to please. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

We ate our breakfast here every morning that we stayed in Brooklyn. The gf pancakes are delicious. The brazil nut milk coffee is amazing but unfortunately they ran out of espresso beans yesterday, our last day there - very strange and disappointing, - so no coffee for me although I was truly looking forward to that. Very cute place. Comfortable. Vegan. Gluten free friendly. I will go back when I'm back in Brooklyn.

1  Thank Carmelapplepie