“Best place ever”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Borough Park
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

From dating to nights out I always know this is the best place , food , service and atmosphere is beyond

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 1 April 2019

We had a couples night out! We had a very nice evening, the owners greeted us at the door and were extremely friendly, the food was delicious and the service was amazing, really not a long wait for the food, we had taco rib for appetizer and steaks for main,
The restaurant was very full and noisy, would've preferred a quieter evening but otherwise will be back!!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Boruch W
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The food was decent. The vegetable soup was tasty and the salad was good.
Had the salmon with sides of rice pilaf and sweet potato fries and spinach. All were tasty and the salmon was cooked nicely. Did not care for the ice cream since it is not ice cream so choose something else.
The ambiance was quite nice and the service was decent.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank shapgo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This may have been the best kosher meal I have ever eaten! I started with the delicious fried pickles (I know...but it was delicious!). Then I tried the brisket for lunch. It was the best brisket I have had in over 30 years. Just don’t tell my wife! My colleagues tried the T Rex ribs and the ribeye. We all thought the food was outstanding. The restaurant owner stopped by the table to chat and he was very kind and affable. I highly recommend trying this place!

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank Dneuburger
Reviewed 10 November 2017

walked in off the street, its open all day! doesn't close after lunch. best veal chopp i have ever tasted! steaks are fabulous, nice kosher wines and pretty interior. i shall return

Date of visit: November 2017