“best food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Borough Park
Reviewed 17 March 2016

we had a family party there, we had a great time friendly waiters and the main part was the very good food

Date of visit: April 2015
4  Thank Zurichspira
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 10 March 2016

great fine environment. good staff. great food menu. good prices. i would recommend this for others who ant a fun and relaxing outing.

Date of visit: January 2016
3  Thank James G
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I have been a few times for business lunches, each time with non-Jewish business associates. They enjoyed the food just as much as I did -- and that says something!

Just remember, prices are high, think Manhattan pricing.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank wolfman2014
Reviewed 9 February 2016

A truly outstanding, first class kosher restaurant; the finest, sumptuous food, extensive menu, fresh and tasty... Lovely decor and atmosphere and very lovely, accomodating service.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Eliyahu S
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I just don't know what to make of the huge difference between others' experiences and ours. I sure hate to think that it had to do with us being two gentile women, maybe it was an off-night for them. All I know is that we were basically ignored: I asked 4 times for more water (and just getting someone to notice that I had a request took more than those 4 times) and never did get a refill.

The other strong negative was that I ordered a salad that on the menu said it came with "taco sauce." The reason I needed the extra water was that it was not taco sauce--it was hot sauce and I had poured the entire little cup all over the salad, rather than use dressing.

Date of visit: November 2015