“First class kosher restaurant”
Review of Glatt A La Carte

Glatt A La Carte
Ranked #446 of 6,712 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Borough Park
Reviewed 9 February 2016

A truly outstanding, first class kosher restaurant; the finest, sumptuous food, extensive menu, fresh and tasty... Lovely decor and atmosphere and very lovely, accomodating service.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Eliyahu S
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I just don't know what to make of the huge difference between others' experiences and ours. I sure hate to think that it had to do with us being two gentile women, maybe it was an off-night for them. All I know is that we were basically ignored: I asked 4 times for more water (and just getting someone to notice that I had a request took more than those 4 times) and never did get a refill.

The other strong negative was that I ordered a salad that on the menu said it came with "taco sauce." The reason I needed the extra water was that it was not taco sauce--it was hot sauce and I had poured the entire little cup all over the salad, rather than use dressing.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank lindaannie2
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a kosher place in the boro park area in brooklyn for family outing or business this is a super place

I went with their with my family & this is mist probably the second best kosher place in boro park & the food is simply delicious & the staff is very courteous

Simply a great place to go out

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Kopsterg
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Great food, fast service, the tall polish waiter was very helpful and quick, the whole place was full, and we didn't make reservations and they made it work for us.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank ElisAppliances
GlattALaCarte, Manager at Glatt A La Carte, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words
We try to do the best for the best!

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Loved the food anf the service, they will do anything to accommodate you. was there as a family setting as a romantic setting n as a party, we where every single time impressed with there great food n service. I would any time go back...

Date of visit: November 2015