Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Agoda.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$130
1,158 results
All reviews front desk new york brick wall twin beds boutique hotel stay there again bagels complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay few blocks katy balcony williamsburg neighborhood kitchenette nyc subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I was tired came to the condor hotel for the night and could not sleep. Ronni at the front desk was great and i appreciate her for being so kind and friendly. Thank you so much for the talk . Great stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Upon arrival, the staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. They were very attentive to our needs and delivered great service. The location of the hotel was excellent, only a few blocks from the subway and places to grab a bite to eat. Our room was spacious, clean, and had a lovely balcony!

Date of stay: October 2020
Jamie Price, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much, we appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Great location. Clean rooms. Great hospitality. Not a far walk from the subway or bus. Good location if you’re not trying to stay in Manhattan. Would rate higher if I could. The views from the balcony were pretty nice. Very modern designed hotel that kept up with standards.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Ryan!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having again at the Condor!

Reviewed 21 October 2020

Upon booking the hotel the description said that rooms are sound proof. Also part of my offer was a complimentary breakfast. right when coming into the room I heard a family that stayed in the next room. Literally heard them talking and they had a baby with them that was crying and screaming for two hours. I called front desk to see if they at least have a noise machine and they just said no. I never had such an experience in an hotel where it felt like there are paper walls in between rooms. The other thing was that when I called to ask about the breakfast they said that they don't serve breakfast due to covid . I get that they don't , but why did I pay for it in my package? Why cant they serve it in the room?? The rooms are nice and clean but I'm very unhappy with the service and attitudes.

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

On arrival, the exterior of the hotel is somewhat worn. Once inside, the hotel bedroom door design is noticeably contemporary and elegant. The beds are simple, soft, dreamy and comfortable. The rest of the room I would describe as pleasant and functional. There is an outside garden area which is tucked away in the back which is a good place to eat take out food on a sunny day. The hotel is located walking distance to Black and White Bakery. I tried the Honey Cake gluten free loaf and my only regret is that I only had half a loaf. A longer stroll away is Dun wells Vegan Donut which has some the best donuts on the East Coast. Also, the hotel has a vending machine which has a fair selection of drinks and snacks for late night munchies.

The hotel is located in the real urban setting of Bed Stuy with a large Hasidic Jewish community. Visiting Jewish bakeries, such as Black and White, is well worth the visit. Those who want the more artsy side of Williamsburg proper, they will have walk or transport.

Unfortunately, I had the longest wait to retrieve my bags on hold on leaving the hotel, which was immediately remedied by Staff member Ronni on her arrival.

If you are fortunate to have Ronni on staff duty, I would recommend staying here. Her personal and highly attentive service alone earns the hotel the extra star.

Date of stay: September 2020