Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
View deal
PricelineUS$86
Fairfield InnUS$86
Agoda.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Expedia.comUS$86
eDreamsUS$86
All reviews front desk barclays center new york park slope bagels the breakfast area the lower level complimentary breakfast manhattan skyline rooftop subway ave elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks while in Brooklyn for an Emergency work trip.
Hotel staff maintained a positive attitude despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
Room was fine but had to ask twice to get a mini fridge put in my room.
Bathroom had been recently renovated which was a bonus.
Slept well the two weeks I was there despite my room being on the front side of the hotel.
The biggest complaint I have about my stay is that the elevators are so noisy that you can't think inside of them.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank mooser2019
Shaaray Miller, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Hey, There mooser2019!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences of your stay. We are investigating the issues you’ve addressed and working on a solution as this is isolated. Thank you again for your review, Stay safe and we hope to see you again in the future! :-)

Shaaray Miller
Operations Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2020

I stayed here from March - April 2018. The hotel, rooms, facilities, view from the rooftop and proximity to Brooklyn sights and scenery makes this a must stay if you are near the Barclays Center. The best thing is this was one of the most professional, personable and friendliest staffs I have met is my travels around the world. World Class service. I had to put June 2019 because this is as far back as the date go. I had to go back and give the staff the thanks they deserved for my stay there.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Resort442926

Hello Resort442926!

Thank you so much for this great review. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service, they will enjoy hearing this very much. Thank you so much for being our guest, Stay safe and we hope to see you again soon! :-)

Reviewed 14 March 2020

We are bummed that the A-10 basketball was canceled but we still had a good a time in Brooklyn. One positive was our stay at the Fairfield Inn, Brooklyn. The hotel was close to everything and a great place to stay. The staff was off the charts nice. They have a very nice culture at this hotel. We plan on returning for the A10 next year and will definitely stay at this hotel

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank udflyersarethebest
vlilboy, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Hello udflyersarethebest!

Thank you so much for this great review. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service, they will enjoy hearing this very much. Thank you so much for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again next year! :-)

Vijay Lilboy
Assistant General Manager
Fairfield by Marriott New York Brooklyn

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Our organization runs Institutes and conferences for K-16 educators across the U.S. and internationally. We wanted to be right in the middle of Gowanus so that our teachers could meet for presentations and then field work. We found the Fairfield Inn and Shaaray and her team took such great care of us that it felt like being home. Many of our participants even commented on how well they felt taken care of. Michael was ready for us early and spared no effort to make sure our A/V needs were met. He checked back frequently with us to make sure all went well. (This is unusual in my experience) The Fairfield is extremely well kept and clean and so we felt it to be perfect since our image is always on the line the venues we work in. I would also comment that Sharaay went above and beyond in the weeks leading up to our conference, making sure that everything would run smoothly—and it DID. My wish now is that every venue we work in would have someone as on top of their game and full of professional hospitality as Sharaay and her staff at the Fairfield.
Joe Brooks
Executive Director
Community Works Institute (CWI)

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank cwinstitute
vlilboy, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Hello Joe!

Thank you for sharing such wonderful review about your recent meeting with us. We appreciate you taking the time to Name Shaaray and Michael and comment on the great job they both do here at the hotel. I am happy to hear that your meeting was a success and how professional my team was to you and your team. Thank you for the wonderful comments and we look forward to providing the same excellent service for your next visit.

Vijay Lilboy
Assistant General Manager
Fairfield by Marriott New York Brooklyn

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Just returned from NY...stayed at this conveniently located, recently up-dated Brooklyn property and was pleasantly pleased...staff was friendly, professional, helpful and hospitable...freshly refurbished/appointed room was spotlessly clean, relaxing and comfortable...only negative was echoing noise travel from neighbors and in the hallways (due to lack of noise-abating room/hall insulation, construction, furnishings). Also, the property has Limited parking, and once the daily quota is reached (believe around 3 dozen spaces), you have to park on the street (free on weekends) or about a block and a half away at the closest garage. Plenty good dining, shopping nearby on 5th Avenue (just a short walk away). The daily breakfast was more than adequate and the property has a well equipped exercise room as well as a large panoramic Roof Top area for gazing & gathering (needless to say, weather permitting). Bottom line, based on location and value, would absolutely stay there again should the need arise. My compliments to the entire Fairfield Inn Brooklyn Team for a stay well enjoyed.

Room tip: request room/s away from the elevators to avoid noise
Date of stay: February 2020
vlilboy, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Hello WorldTraveler33136,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We love to see when our guests take the time to provide amazing feedback like yours. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences of your stay. We are investigating the issues you’ve addressed and working on a solution as this is isolated. I will share your lovely comments with our staff who I'm sure will be pleased to hear this as well. Thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon! :-)