Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$127
Sheraton.comUS$127
Expedia.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
1,457 results
All reviews the club lounge new york starbucks coffee statue of liberty front desk staff subway station rooftop bar ping xiao lobby block nyc jfk barclay uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020

My advice, stay at a different hotel. I chose the hotel for location and that it was a Marriott property. There was no Valet parking, no assistance with bags, no executive-level services. The room was clean-ish. Dirty laundry and garbage in hallways. I am so glad I paid to stay on the executive level, instead of using my rewards level for an upgrade. On the executive level, I was treated to stagnant pot smell in the hallways and a party that went until 3 am. If I was not so tired after driving around looking for a parking spot, I would have left for another hotel. The best thing about my stay, it was only one night.

Room tip: Try another hotel, I will next time.
Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Fearless19308124348
Reviewed 29 July 2020

I recently stayed at the Sheraton in Brooklyn and I found the staff to be inconsistent in enforcing Covid19 guidelines and heartless in their response to my predicament. I chose this hotel because my son had a medical emergency and the hospital was nearby. Check out was at noon and I could not leave NY until 3;30pm. I went to the front desk and explained my predicament and asked for an extended checkout. I was told I could only keep my room until 1:00. I explained i had no where to go due to the pandemic and the heat wave made it difficult to sit outside. I was told I was not allowed to wait in the lobby. I left and sat on a bench for the remaining 2 1/2 hours. I returned to use the bathroom and found 3 teens lounging in the lobby not wearing masks. I went to the front desk to voice my frustration. I was told a manager would contact me.Needless to say I never heard from the manager and when I called to discuss the issue with the manager he was rude. Customer service, NOT.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank annlanday
Reviewed 13 July 2020

Front desk lady so rude .Rooms are dirty and disgusting,dust everywhere mattress had blood stains and patio full of cigarettes.Elevators are dirty and a lot of people don’t wear a mask.Smell weed everywhere.Please stay away from this place!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Sophia S
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Travel nurse on an job assignment for COVID -19 in NYC. Hotel was convenient to the Brooklyn hospital It was a 10 minutes walk. However the was a lot of construction i front of the hotel. The room was very small, they had no refrigerator or microwave for the frontline workers. I asked couple of time, and every time I was told I had to go to the second floor to use it. The first night I checked in to the hotel, I noticed the room was dirty, the floor was not clean. When I used the towels I also notice where dirty with foot steps on it, and also the towels had short hair on it. No garbage bags for you to put on the garbage disposal. Survives was also terrible, WiFi was on and off all the time. Overall, I’ll not stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank yveloz
Reviewed 20 March 2020

Room small. Absolutely no draws in room. Since I like to unpack, this was a problem. Space around sink did not allow room to leave toiletries in proximity. Bring your own alarm clock. OK but not great.

Date of stay: March 2020