Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sheila T
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The Hoxton-perfect location in Williamsburg

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 23, 2021
We stayed at the Hoxton for a Brooklyn wedding and got the entire New York experience! Everything is around the corner and the hotel has everything you need! Great bar, morning breakfast and coffee bar at your fingertips
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Aug 26, 2021
Hi 202Sheila,

We are thrilled you had an enjoyable experience at the hotel and were able to get to your destinations at ease. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Brooklyn!
₱15,119
    ₱21,428
    ₱22,703
3.7 km from The Hoxton, Williamsburg
View more hotels in Brooklyn
All reviews breakfast bag oats manhattan view front desk rooftop bar new york l train a great stay rooms are small lobby area bathroom door checking out great area williamsburg laser vibe fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2021

The rooms are so small with no room for a suitcase. Bathroom dirty Poor quality towels
Essential items missing from the room. Lack of help with luggage
Expensive and a poor example of the hotel brand
Only positive is the location close to our son

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grace Dodier, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2021

Hi Radams,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on your stay. I apologize that the amenities and services offered at the hotel did not meet your expectations during your stay. I would love to speak to you about your experience to learn what went wrong. Please reach out at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your stay in more detail and determine what can be done to make it right. I look forward to speaking with you soon. My email address is grace.dodier@thehox.com.

Grace Dodier
Director of Front Office

Reviewed August 23, 2021 via mobile

The hotel, while beautiful, is in desperate need of refined service and professionalism. Everything was a struggle, from checking in, to a broken shower, paper thin walls, to lackluster staff daily, I wish we stayed at any of the other hotels nearby. The hotel doesn’t offer housekeeping unless you ask explicitly which isn’t what I expect from an elevated hotel at this point, 18 months into covid. We could hear all our neighbors and hallway activity, I was relieved I packed my earplugs, but it was repeatedly awkward and disruptive to any type of relaxafion. The room is entirely bed, yes it’s the city but every other hotel I’ve stayed in has a much more practical set up. Just stay somewhere else down the block and go hear for a drink.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maria22990
Grace Dodier, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2021

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay. I am disappointed that our service did not meet your expectations. Currently, our housekeeping services are on-demand to ensure that we only enter rooms where guests are comfortable with outside parties entering during their stay. We are determining the best way to offer these services consistently and conveniently to those guests that are comfortable with daily cleaning services.

I would love to speak to you about your experience to learn what we could have done to improve your stay.
Please reach out at your earliest convenience so we can discuss in more detail and determine what can be done to make it right. I look forward to speaking with you soon. My email address is grace.dodier@thehox.com.

Grace Dodier Fitzpatrick
Director of Front Office

Reviewed August 23, 2021

I come to NYC a couple times a year to visit friends. Last trip I took advantage of low rates at a Manhattan hotel and it was a very ridged and cold place. The Hoxton has some of the friendliest staff I have encountered on my travels. Alberto, Jae, and Niko* (might have spelled their name wrong) were extremely pleasant. I was given excellent suggestions for food, staff was able to carry out short pleasantries, which is uncommon in NYC. They "WOW'D" me. Most people come on these sites to complain, but not many come on to say positives, they earned the review. Will be back can't thank them enough for a delightful stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Jae Lee, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2021

Hi X7878JEbilln,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are thrilled that your stay with us was great and we were able to provide you with great suggestions and provide the service you were looking for. Can't wait for you to visit us on your next trip to NYC!

Reviewed August 22, 2021

Problem with shower. Asked front desk to fix. When got back to room it had been completely cleared of personal items during day (food, drinks, luggage). Luggage only thing returned... with my room # written on it... in BLACK MARKER. Complained at front desk but was given no explanation (or apology). Only offered a free snack... and, threatened by front desk that they would kick me out of hotel if I continued to complain.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank allen915
Don B, Owner at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2022

We are sorry about your experience with our team and would love to understand more about your experience. Please reach out so we can discuss in more detail.

Reviewed August 20, 2021

This is the best hotel stay I've had in a long time. All around a great experience. The staff was kind and helpful. The property was beautifully designed and well kept. The room was also beautifully designed and very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jae Lee, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2021

Hi J3944XZlisa,

We are honored that you had such a great experience with us during your stay! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Brooklyn!