Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
SAVE US$24
Agoda.comUS$107
Hotels.comUS$119
Lol.travelUS$131
All reviews hotel is located large shower front desk new york queen bed would stay again rooms are small block neighborhood pillows rates closet shampoo accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Very unprofessional very rude and very unwelcoming front desk lady was extremely rude gave us a room with 1 bed for 4 people when asked for pillows and blankets so the rest of us can sleep on the floor she wouldn’t I don’t recommend this is not an hotel this is more like an Holmes shelter

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Naji Kotob, General Manager at Insignia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Hello Eli,

Thank you for choosing the Insignia Hotel Brooklyn. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. I am going to follow up with my team about the situation and I can assure you that this is not a normal occurrence. Finally, I would like to point that you booked a standard queen room which can only fit up to two guests. Additionally, we did not have a room with 2 beds to offer you at the time you checked in.

Reviewed 8 March 2020

The best hotel your going to find in south Brooklyn ands the rates were even better def recommend you and your family to stay there and their were no hoodlums anywhere staff was great def two thumbs up and the black woman at night front desk she definitely is worth mentioning very polite professional and overall good person yes once again don't waste your time anywhere else

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Naji-Kotob, General Manager at Insignia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Good day,

Thank you a million for the 5 Star review ! I'm so happy to see you have nothing but great things to say about your experience at our hotel. The Insignia Hotel is indeed the best hotel hands down in Brooklyn. We love when our guests have an unforgettable time at our hotel. Its also great to read that our Night Auditor at the Front Desk took such great care of you, she always goes above and beyond to make sure our guests are enjoying their stay.

Again we thank you for your business and we can't wait to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

First off, I would love to say that the Front desk has the best customer service. They are very friendly and very nice to give me the room early as it was available. Most hotels will make you wait until 3PM. They had coffee in the lobby and told me that there's also a kuerig machine in the room. The rooms are very quiet and clean. What i loved is that they also had a table for me to do my work and easy access to the wifi. I am here on business and definitely will return.

Room tip: I love the corner rooms. its quiet
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Naji-Kotob, General Manager at Insignia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Good Day,

We thank you for choosing the Insignia Hotel Brooklyn. It was such a pleasure to have you as our guest and am so happy to hear that you were able to check in before 3 PM.

We are so glad to read that you have nothing but great things to say about your experience at our hotel. The service from our team is consistently amazing and so glad you enjoyed our clean and quiet rooms, superb service, and a flawless experience. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

I had the chance to stay at your hotel and it was a great experience to say the least. The rooms where supper clean, extremely comfortable and just the right size. I was greeted by the friendly staff all the way to the manager and was treated friendly through out my stay, breakfast was great all fresh and appetizing as well! All in all I have to say I will definitely be coming back for future visits.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Naji-Kotob, General Manager at Insignia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Good day,

It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us at the Insignia Hotel Brooklyn. I'm so happy to see you have nothing but great things to say about your experience at our hotel.

The service from our team is consistently amazing and so glad you enjoyed the breakfast, our lovely super clean rooms and interactions with our staff. I will be certain to share the compliments, and more importantly, am looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Stayed here one week while visiting family for the holidays. Hotel rooms are very small. It’s basically just a bed. No room to move about but with that said served it’s purpose. Hotel was clean. All staff that I interacted with were friendly and polite and helpful. Hotel is convenient to transportation. The only drawback is that the hotel is located in an Asian community and that is all there is when it comes to restaurants. There is nothing else. I would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherines821
Naji-Kotob, General Manager at Insignia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for taking few minutes out of your busy schedule to share your experience with other Tripadvisor users. It was truly a pleasure to host you at our hotel during the Holidays.

Our staff works tirelessly to create moments that last a lifetime, and I'm glad you found the hotel perfect for your needs. We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. We wish you all the best in 2020 !