“Delicious”
Review of Blue Roof Bistro

Blue Roof Bistro
Ranked #48 of 259 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: The Blue Roof Bistro blends fresh, local ingredients with bold flavors in a fast & casual atmopshere boasting a glass solarium for your dining pleasure.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love eating here. Everything we’ve ordered has been amazing. Today we tried the jalapeño boats and fries. It sounds like simple food, but the flavors were on point. The bacon salted fries with chipotle ketchup were outstanding and the jalapeños were exceedingly delicious.

1  Thank DebOnVacay

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This little restaurant is one of the best in Fairbanks we have eaten there many times since it has opened. Great atmosphere small town feel. Give it a try and you will see for yourself.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our local Fairbanks host recommended we try the Blue Roof during our visit to Fairbanks in February. She was so right! We, admittedly, played it safe with burgers and fries. But they were excellent. The fresh-cut fries were heavenly and the burgers top-shelf. The only regret: we did not save room to sample any of the lovely desserts. One of the tables nearby tried a piece of cake that looked amazing. We will have to remember that for our next trip. I highly recommend the Blue Roof for great, fresh food at a reasonable price, served in a clean and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank jmillsnc
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My friends and I met here for lunch back in January. I got there early and was able to get a table for all 7 of us. The place filled up quickly. They have a great selection of lunch items and everyone that was with me enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've eaten here several times, lunch and dinner. Salads are fresh with great in-house salad dressing. Hamburgers are the best especially with fried onion pieces...delicious. I have only eaten french fries out at the Blue Roof Bistro, because let's be serious, why settle for mediocre when you can have the best here!!!