Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
Trip.comUS$89
All reviews room was clean north carolina nice stay easy access would definitely stay here again night stay downtown savannah lobby inns pillows onsite odor proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

The young lady at the front desk Shalana is so sweet and helpful I called her the princess of holiday inn because I’ve never had service quite like this she definitely goes above and beyond for the customers here

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear Molly,
Thank you for writing this lovely note. Shalana is glad to hear that her customer service helped brighten your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I booked an overnight stay for my son who was traveling a long distance to take his girlfriend back to college. Everyone was very nice and helpful from Mashika who handled the reservation to the young man who handled the check in. The room was nice and clean and had everything that was needed. We will definitely continue to book with IHG and thank you for the excellent service!

Trip type: Traveled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Our pleasure! It elates us to learn your son's brief stay at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway was made all the better by everything from our spotless accommodations to our warm hospitality! Mashika and the rest of our team can't wait to hear about your compliments and to call you both our guests whenever your travels bring you back to historic Savannah, so don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Nice staff very clean. Only problem was we had put dirty towels out hoping to get fresh ones and did not get any. The front desk took care of it immediately. We always stay at holiday inn.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear Charles,
It was such a pleasure to welcome you to Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway. We're delighted that our friendly staff and clean accommodations were the highlights of your stay, and we trust you had a great night's sleep. Though you were happy with most aspects of your visit, please accept our apologies for the mishap with your towels. Our housekeeping policies have changed, and although this information is listed online, we'll discuss your comments with our front desk team to ensure we are communicating the limitations upon check-in, as well. We hope you had a fantastic trip. Thanks for your review, and come back to see us again!

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

I will never go to this place anymore Telephone service And bugs In the toilets And Under the coffee machine Service is not good Is kept me aside Because I was too early at 90゚ temperature and stay my car

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear Frank,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your insights with us. Our team is distressed to learn of your experience, and we apologize you noticed pests, as well as the other concerns you mentioned. Please know your comments have been shared with our team internally so that we can address these issues immediately. We wish you all the best going forward.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Rude staff, many staff without face masks during bad COVID week here, garbage everywhere, short of staff, no coffee in room, no manager on site, feels unsafe, this review forces you to write 1200 words… I’m sure it’s a trick so people don’t complain. This hotel is horrible. We will never return

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah S - I-95 Gateway, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

The issues you raise are important to us. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about service and safety, as well as for any issues with the room. Feedback from guests like you helps us improve, and we'll pass your comments along to the appropriate staff members. Best wishes on your next trip.