“Great choice for wedding anniversary dinner”

Local 11 Ten Food & Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Local 11 Ten Food & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$24 - US$50
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duffy Street
Description: Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRoNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I dined here for the first time last night. We'll be back. She had the seared day boat catch (grouper) and loved it; my butcher's selection (Wagyu beef tenderloin) was simply outstanding. Very nicely presented and delicious salads and deserts rounded out the meals, and the server was both pleasant and effective. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening here.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I love farm to table restaurants but this one was underwhelming for us. I started with the soppressata and goat cheese salad which is a poor description for this dish because it's really not a salad. On one side of the salad plate was a few tiny slices of meat with the lemon goat cheese and the other side was a small serving of clovers with dressing. I don't feel this combination worked well together and not worth the price. There was nothing special about my Ribeye steak nor was it worth 45 dollars, it wasn't organic or grass fed. It was a large steak but the flavor of it was ok, not the buttery flavor I'm looking for and it was served with cooked kale which was boring and since I'm gluten free I had to replace the cauliflower side with potatoes. Our waiter was less than thrilled to be there, he was not friendly or welcoming to our party. He really seemed to be annoyed. The wall had more personality then he did. The cocktails and the cheeseboard were our favorites and after dinner we did visit their upstairs bar the Perch. I don't think we will return to the restaurant for the food as we didn't like the atmosphere which is very noisy and had no privacy, the service is lacking and the food is over priced. There are some gluten free accommodations however they don't offer gluten free bread to accompany dinner. Do go to the Perch, its a rooftop bar that's romantic in the evening with the lighting.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The setting is an old bank building, nicely converted to a restaurant space. Although the interior can be quite noisy, and we asked to move away from the loud party at a nearby table. We found the food to be generally well cooked and prepared, if not exactly overwhelming. The service was attentive, but frankly, the waiter was overly solicitous. It seemed that almost everything we chose was either his favorite dish or "an excellent choice". This kind of slickness is off-putting - good service doesn't have to be obsequious.

Overall, we enjoyed it, but didn't find it particularly memorable.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

What a perfect restaurant to experience fine dining without the haughtiness of NYC-style restaurants that I find I've become accustomed to. Our waiter was engaging, helpful in translating terms we weren't familiar with, and made some excellent recommendations on the cheese boards as well as drinks. It was so hard to decide which dishes to have, so our party of 4 ended up tasting nearly everything from one another's entrees: I had the duck (superb!); 2 branzinos (catch of the day- wow!); and a rabbit sausage which were all just outstanding dishes individually. Would highly recommend this as your "indulgence" restaurant if you're in Savannah for a weekend. We took a perfect post-dinner walk through Forsyth Park all the way up to River St for drinks afterward.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had a really nice meal here. The food was really interesting with some innovative touches. The nice thing was they did not try to go overboard on the number of ingredients, they kept things pretty straightforward. The fish was terrific as was the rabbit sausage. Scallops looked good but no one at our table got them.