“Romantic Dinner by the Park”

Local 11 Ten Food & Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Local 11 Ten Food & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$24 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duffy Street
Description: Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRoNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We chose this place after hearing it recommended in a Forbes "48 hours in Savannah" article. The room was beautiful, the staff was friendly and professional and the atmosphere was perfect for a special occasion. The food was good, but I had the scallops and it was a LOT of butter. I like butter, but it was too much. My husband had the lamb and it was more subtle.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Recommended by friends and also 'NY Times 36 hours in Savannah'. Great menu, REALLY great cocktails. Service, food, ambiance all superb.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Had a killer meal. Totally worth it. Super nice vibe.

One of our appetizers (softshell crab) was so fantastic we ordered a second one for dinner!

Nice wine list!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This is a really lovely and comfortable rooftop bar for grownups. This is not for the beer-swilling crowd. The stairs that bring you up are steep and many but the sofas are comfortable and the bartender is wonderful and combine to make this a great find. Two of our party ordered drinks that came with an ice cube the size of a tennis ball. This was infused with the ice-cold liquor (a very laborious process apparently)and was tapped open by the server as part of his great presentation. This young man has been working at the Perch for four years. He has a degree in engineering which he must have needed in order to produce the ice balls. No ordinary civilian could do it.
This is the place to be on a beautiful afternoon/evening with a few friends. Go!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I picked this restaurant for my BD dinner as it was close to the Inn we were staying and our friends just arrived into town. We walked to the restaurant through a couple of squares and Forsyth park. A lovey walk, arrived at the restaurant looked through the first window and you could see the kitchen, the chefs and staff making the food for the tables - then I knew I picked the right place! Walking in we were right on time for our reservation, we were sat right away. A cozy table two chairs and sitting for two on the banquette, with pillows! I was a happy lady!
We ordered wine, and appetizers of seared tuna and beef carpaccio both were very good. Dinner I had the Braised Pork Shank this dish was amazing and so large! I could not finish it, but lucky for my hubby who ordered the lamb chops and were dry. We wanted to have a drink up stairs afterwards however it was raining on and off throughout the day and they had it closed, maybe next time, I'm sure it is beautiful! We will return again. Great fine dining restaurant. Reminded me of being at home in Lincoln Park - Chicago.