“There to eat crab fritters ”

Tortugas Island Grille
Ranked #83 of 910 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pmFriday 11:00 am to 9:30 pmSaturday 10:00 am to 9:30 pm (breakfast, lunch,and dinner)Sunday Brunch 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Closed on Monday
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My wife was at a party were they served crab fritters so we disused going to the place were they made,a little out of a neighborhood but not a bad drive ,well worth the drive very nice service and great food outstanding desert we had the bread pudding

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

There were 8 of us for lunch and the food was great, from the blackened fish to the garden key chicken sandwich. The amaretto bread pudding was awesome. This place is a can’t miss!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I ordered the Crab cake sandwich off the daily special. I got the homemade chips as my side. I disposed of the roll (carb watching) and ate the crab cake with the remoulade. It was excellent. I was disappointed in the chips, however. Next time I will get the cole slaw.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I love this restaurant. I give tours of Bonaventure Cemetery and my customers often ask about the best place for nearby fine eats. It's a no brainer. Tortugas.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This restaurant was recommended and we were not disappointed. Ten of us went without reservations and none of us was disappointed with our meal. My vegie panini and side of black beans and rice were very tasty. The kosher dill pickles and homemade potato chips were a nice added touch. Our waitress was efficient and served us with a smile. I would definitely eat there again!