5 people are viewing this hotel
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$99
Agoda.com$99
travelup.com$116
1,422 results
All reviews air base waffle house historic district room was clean minute drive tybee island nice pool would stay here again nice stay close to downtown downtown savannah oatmeal the breakfast area stayed nights river street motel airfield
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

We had actually booked our room for later in the evening but were meeting friends who were already checked in from night before.
We are walking into the lobby when the woman behind the counter demands to know what room we were in.
We explain that we are checking in later but meeting friends and she demands to know their reservation and room number.
I was rudely told that there was no reservation for that name, so I was going outside to call my friend when I was screamed at-i kid you not-"you can't go anywhere mame we need to finish this!" Excuse me? Finish WHAT?!? I left before it got ugly and cancelled our reservation.
This woman needs serious training in handling guests amd has cost your company quite a bit of money.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Jenifer D,

We are saddened to know that you were not happy with the service you received from our front desk staff during your stay. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit, and it is disheartening to learn that we did not fulfill this ambition during your recent visit. Thank you for calling our attention for this matter and we promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Overall I enjoyed my staying..I wish I had internet.. they Never gave me instructions crtcfgcgh f rezeszdszfdxgxf g g hug gf gah ghvhkjbhjbljublijbkjnknlknlknkjno
Bhtdreastdtuyfkuygubinlijipno

Ihpoijio
Nio

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Experience717073,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us, though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with the internet . Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2019

We had a very good stay at Best Western it was clean all of the staff were very friendly and was quick to answer any questions or give me directions because I am from out of town I will be staying at that Best Western again when I come back thank you

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DayTrip13045260797,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 24, 2019

This hotel was wonderful and a great value for the room rate we paid. First things first, when I called a day early and asked for early check in, and the staff member said it would be allowed that was a plus and was not charged any extra. At check in, staff was friendly and nice. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy. We walked down to the lobby and asked the staff members if they could us where the bus stop was, and it was not far from the hotel. The free breakfast was so good and lots of choices. They had juices, coffee, hot tea, and water. They had scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, donuts, muffins, and cereal with milk. Everything was fresh, hot, and tasty. Breakfast staff welcomed everyone every morning, and they work hard to keep the items fresh, refilled, and the area clean. The pool was clean and the two times we were in it, we mostly had it to ourselves. Housekeeping cleaned our room and we have no complaints. Check out was easy and did not take long. We will definitely come back to this hotel if we come back to Savannah, and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room tip: Smoking rooms are available
3  Thank Adrienne C

Adrienne C,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We are looking forward to hosting you again and have a great day ahead!

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Hotel was about a 20 drive to historic Savannah. City bus transportation was convenient. One of the trolley tour excursions was available to pick you up at hotel. The front desk service was very pleasant. Everyone was courteous and friendly especially the nice lady in the dining hall. Greeted you with a smile every morning. Rooms were clean. Basic amenities available. Will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank debbiehomebusiness

Hello debbiehomebusiness,

Thank you for your rating of the five star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We look forward to the next!