“Best brownie ever.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The best brownies ever, Lori of unique flavors, all are amazing. Also incredible blackberry sweet tea.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This place has the best chocolate ever and the price is right!! Lots to choose from. They also have great salads and sandwiches made fresh daily. I would recommend the “hot” chocolate, orange peel, apricot, so many choices!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped at the Wright Square Cafe between visiting two of the Telfair Museums on a beautiful cool Saturday. None of the museums have cafes any more apparently, but this probably worked out better! I loved the quiche and dessert I had, plus the hot tea hit the spot. The eating area is lovely and has a lot of character. This is a place I’d definitely want to return to when in Savannah.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing place for chocolate truffles. It earn my heart when I found out that they had chocolate from Peru. That was like going back there. Little sugar in the truffle to let just the chocolate speak by itself to you. Amazing taste!!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Even if you are not gluten free you must check out this cafe. The staff was extremely nice and knew exactly how to make sure my food gluten free without and cross-contamination. The roasted turkey and gouda sandwich was so good I had 2 back to back, I didn't want my lunch to end! I also had the most delicious gluten free brownie ever!! Highly recommended!