“Quick, tasty, and clean RR”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #398 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Just what I expect when I go to a Waffle House. Just passing through and this one hit the mark. Thanks for the great service.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This was a very clean Waffle House. The staff were super efficient and quickly served our party of 6. The food was consistent with Waffle House standards, and very good. A pleasant breakfast.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Typical Waffle House food, which I like. Not typical customer service. The staff here was not at all friendly, no smiles, no greetings, no niceness whatsoever. This is not typical of most Waffle Houses or any other restaurant I have been at in this area. Additionally, when we first sat ourselves we did not realize the sun was going to be shining through the drawn shades so brightly still. So we decided to move after the waitress had brought our silverware and coffee. As we moved, carrying our silverware and coffee ourselves, I politely told her the sun was just to bright, the look the she gave me was as if she was personally insulted and was very upset with us. I watched the staff with other customers as well and they were not polite to anyone. This store seriously needs some customer service training. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stopped on while on vacation, but never really changes. The food was good, the AC must've been set at about 50 because every window was covered in condensation and we couldn't stop shivering the entire meal. Other than it being cold, the food was as good as what I remember it growing up.

1  Thank RAV1979
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I love the Waffle House but this on was just disappointing! The bacon was not crispy like I asked for and the ice tea was not sweet the coffee was weak and the flatware was dirty.