“Delicious ”

Ranked #51 of 910 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's only tequila bar is known for "up a notch Mexican food." Tequila's Town offers genuine Mexican dishes and a modern twist on time-tested Tex-Mex favorites. With over 80 brands of premium Tequilas (Silver, Reposado, Añejo), we mix a great variety of cocktails and specialty Margaritas - Add wines from Argentina and Chile and seasonal, carefully selected specials from our Chef, Mauricio Pliego- and you have what we claim with pride as Savannah's best Mexican eatery. Awarded best of Savannah by Connect (2014, 2015, 2016), Eat It And Like It (2014, 2016) and Savannah Magazine (2014, 2015, 2016).
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Great lunch portion size. Delicious food. Affordable. Excellent service. Fresh salsa.
You won’t regret it!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so I haven’t tasted ALL the Mexican food in Georgia but this place is fantastic. I was born on Mexico and I know Mexican food. This place delivers and they now focus on vegan too! Bonus! The steak was good. The beans and rice were delicious. My husband had the vegan Pura Vida bowl and was delighted. We didn’t have Margaritas but they were being served everywhere and they looked authentic.

Beeer was cold the music was 70’s and we were in bliss. Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Really wanted to get some Mexican food downtown so I looked up this place and wanted to try it. It was excellent food!!! The place was really busy for around 6:00 pm on a Tuesday but it still was not that noisy. I really enjoyed my meal. I went by myself and it was not awkward at all being alone. Easy to get to by walking downtown. The menu has a lot to choose from. It all looked great!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Tequila's has added new vegan options to the menu. AVOCADO TOAST | $7
Toasted bolillo roll half topped with mashed avocado, tomato slices, queso fresco, radishes, cilantro, and chia seed
and PURA VIDA | $11
Black beans, tomatoes, roasted corn kernels, avocado slices, pickled red onions, cilantro, radishes, pumpkin ‘pepitas’ and chia seeds, served over vegan cilantro rice. Served with side of creamy salsa dressing.

I had the Pura Vida and it was very tasty - highly recommended for vegans!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal and the service was outstanding. Usually something suffers when a place is so busy but not Tequila's. If you like Margaritas.....you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank 1Theo1