“Nice place to have breakfast...”

Midtown Deli & Bagel Shop
Ranked #9 of 21 Bakeries in Savannah
Cuisines: Deli
Neighborhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Neighborhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wife and I were staying over in Savannah for a few days so we stopped in at the Midtown Deli and Bagel Shop for breakfast one morning. My sister and wife had the Bagel with Cream Cheese and Lox and I had the Egg, Cheese, and Sausage bagel. Everything was very fresh and delicious. the coffee and tea were great too. This is a nice place for breakfast and or lunch.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stopped by the Midtown Deli and Bagel Shop for a quick lunch, and there were so many choices and they all looked delicious. I chose the GodFather and it was all Italian on a Hogie Roll. It had the right amount of condiments and the flavor was to die for. i will be back

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Try the WallStreet or the Rockaway. Delicious and could only eat half of the Sammy. The only thing missing was the Deli Aroma of Bread Cheese and Pastrami. Otherise, pretty comparable. WE are going to try their breakfast next. The Lox looked great!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My sister lives in Savannah and took me here for lunch. We had Everything bagels with cream cheese, whitefish, onions and tomatos and thought it was very good. Service is so so, but with a smile. Coffee could use some help and the place could use a face lift. All that said, I'd go back and eat that again and again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The food here is good. Very good, I would say. Soup is excellent. The Lady Liberty (french dip) sub is good but they give you 1/3 of the cup of Au Jus, then charge you for more. I wouldn't have a problem with this except that after ordering and paying for the 2nd cup which "I need to go heat" came back 10 seconds later with what was cold Au Jus. First of all there should have been enough for a sandwich in the first place..it was gone before half the sandwich was and I seemed to be bothering them by ordering another and paying (which I didn't even complain about..I just paid). And then to get it cold was just another disappointment. Sad because this place could be a 5 star little known deli with the quality of the food they serve.

Date of visit: June 2017