“The spot for a romantic dinner.”

Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh
Reserve with OpenTable
Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Drayton St.
Reviewed 10 November 2015

A mile or two outside the historic district, a delight from the moment you enter the house. Lovely atmosphere, great service, very fine food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,204)

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We had dinner here on a Saturday night. Made reservations well ahead of time.
Service was great. However I was not impressed by the food.
We had the salmon that had way too much ginger on it. The pork chop was ok but nothing special.
For dessert we tried the pecan pie with caramel. Way too sweet, it also had a weird after taste. We also tried the cream cake it was ok.
I think the restaurant is overpriced for what they offer. There are way better places in Savannah. I would not return here.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We dined here while in Savannah on the recommendation of friends. The restaurant is a large home with multiple rooms. I had a snapper special, my husband had grouper, and we shared a caprese salad. It was truly one of the best dining experiences we have ever had. It is expensive but so worth it.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Leaving from another destination we had hours to kill before heading to an airport hotel so we decided to make the drive into Savannah and have dinner. After reading reviews on line we saw that a table for two was open and grabbed it! We were SO not disappointed!!! The food was amazing, the servers were so knowledgeable and the ambiance was perfect! It was the perfect way to end a great trip! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone willing to go off the beaten path of restaurants in Savannah as hands down it was the best meal I have ever had there. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

We dined here on a recent trip to Savannah and it was the best meal we had on our trip. The house is charming and the service excellent. The food is delicious. I had the scallop appetizer which was wonderful. For dinner I had the spicy rice with shrimp, equally excellent. It wasn't too spicy, which might disappoint some, but for me it was perfect. All around an excellent evening. I thought I might find the restaurant pretentious, but it was comfortable and first rate.