“Nice Casual Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a casual lunch here, it was good! Our server was really nice, and the food hit the spot. Good lunch for passing through Savannah.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had lunch at this restaurant today. It was highly recommended and located near one of the squares Savannah is noted for.

My wife had shrimp and grits and she said it was the best she ever had. Grits are not one of my favorites but they were good enough to make me a fan.

I had a turkey melt with collard greens, provolone cheese, cranberry compote, on rye.
It was was so so good. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Based on this small sampling of the wonderfully described offerings we rate it as high as we can!

And as a bonus the service was superb!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food and service were no more than average. The noise level was such that it was difficult to carry on a conversation. Within an hour after the meal, both my wife and I had digestive difficulties.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was happy to get off my feet for a few minutes; I had a wonderful cheeseburger and delicious fresh coffee. The waiter was a friendly chap and made sure I had everything I needed.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We were offered a table on the roof top and it did not disappoint. We enjoyed our lunch while we people watched. Our waiter was stellar. The food was good.