“Creepy and fun!!”

Savannah Gribble House Ghost-Hunting Tour
Ranked #64 of 154 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever watched the Paranormal Ghost Hunting shows on television and wondered what it would be like to actually investigate a haunted property? The Gribble House Paranormal Experience gives you all the equipment and training plus the opportunity to explore a documented haunted warehouse that sits on the site of a gruesome triple murder that occurred in 1909. Recently investigated by Ghost Adventures on The Travel Channel and described as one of the most haunted buildings in Savannah. Many Paranormal Investigators from other cities have explored with us and their findings and experiences have lead them to describe this as "the real deal" and "a must do in Savannah."Investigations are nightly and reservations are required. Due to the nature of some of the content we ask that guests be free of alcohol and over the age of 16. This is a tour for people who are genuinely interested in the Paranormal and as such we discourage bad behavior and skeptics from ruining the investigations.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time! I was on the fence because I am scared of ghosts but I am glad we did it! We definitely experienced some paranormal activity all night long. It even messed with my phone and told us it's name. We recommend it!!

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"sceptic"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a fun night. This is a different than the normal history tour. Actually participating in an investigation was exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The guide split us up in groups. I was by my self. At one location, where it was said that many of the spirits congregated, I did a session. I asked them to make a noise or something. Suddenly for about 5 to 10 minutes, there was a major wind storm outside. I heard windows and the big garage door rattling. Later I found out there was no wind storm at all. The noises I heard all around were from...?

Reviewed February 28, 2018

And here is my response about swindlers from the Gribble House. It’s cheating and fraud! Don’t waste your time and money. When buying tickets we were told that it would be an unforgettable hunting ghosts experience, you would be given special equipment and you would visit different locations trying yourself in being a ghostbuster. Ok. We bought tickets, Oh my God, for $40 each, we could give the money to anyone in need on the street and we'd better do it, we just didn’t know that it would turn in a real big big prank. Well, we came to the right place, the door was opened by a guide with a very bad diction, it was quite hard to understand him and this is a disadvantage for foreigners. All went inside and sat down on the chairs in a small room like at a lecture. If I’m not mistaken there were approximately 12 people who fell into a trap as we were.
And then it began, we were brainwashed that they are so cool Ghostbusters and even showed some greasy pictures, obviously made in Photoshop. The lecture was simply an eyewash and lasted about 40 minutes, we were assured that although the building was rebuilt the ghosts were still there. Then the tour guide led us to the hangar, where there And then it began, we were brainwashed that they are so cool Ghostbusters and even showed some greasy pictures, obviously made in Photoshop. The lecture was simply an eyewash and lasted about 40 minutes, we were assured that although the building was rebuilt the ghosts were still there. Then the tour guide led us to the hangar, where there measure the activity of Geiger’s sensors and shake some nasty and smelly doll), then we just changed places with another group. By the way, after a bit of googling, it is possible to buy it all, but only the package contains the inscription - FUN-SIMPLE - THRILLING! It’s unexpectedly, isn’t it? I can even give some links to everyone. In the end, we walked around and began to laugh stupidly, then ran the guide and said that the dead don't like laughing and can be offended. It was horribly boring and we could not wait for the end of this tour. No one saw any ghosts, so do not get fooled!

Garry P, Owner at Gribble House Paranormal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

You know, I had this review removed once prior because it's totally clear this person is a joke. If I tried my hardest, I could never be as malicious as this woman is. If you didn't enjoy the tour I am sorry but to be so ridiculous in your review shows what a complete and utter fool you really are. Get a life and find another goal other than being childish, annoying and rude. Swindlers? What a stupid accusation. As I have always said, if you have little or no interest in the paranormal don't take the tour. I would certainly prefer to stay at home than come in give a tour to people who don't give 2 hoots about the paranormal.