Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$34.99
from US$24.99
from US$24.99
3,183 results
All reviews haunted pub crawl night tour great tour a great story teller walking tour story telling interesting stories a lot of fun jackie spooky ghost guide storytelling blast cemetery
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Was awesome and so knowledgeable really impressed us. Friendly and very articulate. So accommodating

1  Thank Seaner2929
Bray_GhostCityTours, Quality Assurance Agent at Ghost City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that you had a good time on or Haunted Pub Crawl. Thanks for joining us!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

We had Horizon as our tour guide and she did an amazing job! She was super entertaining and great at telling the stories. My group has been on a couple ghost tours before so we were hoping for a good tour guide and we were not disappointed. Her outfit was super cute and she did a great job at speaking loud enough for us to all hear. The stories we heard were entertaining and the bars were super cool. We got to try lots of different drinks and see cool parts of town.

1  Thank 194rebekahw

We're so happy you joined us on or Haunted Pub Crawl while on your girls trip. We glad that Horizon showed you a good time. Thank you so much for joining us!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

JACOB WAS FANTASTIC!! Such a fun tour and was interesting the whole time!! Definitely recommend!!!!!

1  Thank 624summerr

We are so happy to hear that you had a fun time on our Dead of Night Tour with Jacob! Thank you so much for joining us. Stay spooky!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

The stories and ability to drink alcohol and carry the drink throughout the tour. Tour guide was great and energetic

1  Thank AlyssaGelovich6899
Bray_GhostCityTours, Quality Assurance Agent at Ghost City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

We're so glad that you had a fun time on our Haunted Pub Crawl. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We can't wait to have you join us again!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

We take walking tours every time we travel and I'm a tour guide myself in the area where we live. This tour left a lot to be desired. I will admit right up front that some of what we were unhappy with is likely out of the guide's control.

I simply couldn't believe the constant disruption from encountering other ghost tour groups. I am not exaggerating when I say it was at least a dozen. If it wasn't walking tours, it was bus tours whose amplified guide drowned out our guide. Often, the other walking tour groups were no more than ten or twenty yards away and we could clearly hear their guides. Try getting a group of 20 people to pass another group of twenty people on a narrow sidewalk in the dark. Several times, other groups marched right through the middle of our group and another time, our guide lead our group right through the middle of another. Every time we encountered another group, our tour guide got distracted -- which is only natural -- and lost her place and had to collect her thoughts before moving on. Seriously, it was awful. We did a guided tour at Bonaventure Cemetery earlier in the week and, while we could certainly see many other groups, the guides made a serious effort to be courteous and work around each other so as not to overlap and have to share space.

We've done ghost tours in two other cities -- Austin and New Orleans -- and really enjoyed them both. This one just felt a little contrived.

As for our guide, she was very soft-spoken and hard to hear. I also could've done without her dropping an F-bomb in the middle of the tour. I'm not a prude and I swear plenty, but I would NEVER do that on one of my tours. I could've also done without her telling us her Venmo for tips. I work for tips, too, and if someone asked if they could Venmo or Paypal me a tip, I would give them that info, but I would NEVER put it out there on my own. Very unprofessional.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you for taking the time time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback. We're sorry that you didn't have a five star experience with us. We would love to offer you free tickets to join us again so that we can offer you a better experience. These tickets will never expire and can be used in city that we operate tours. Give us a call at 855-999-9026.