“Cool place”

Ranked #46 of 908 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Open for service AND DELIVERY Monday - Saturday starting at 11am and going until late night! An All-American Mess Hall on Forsyth Park. Burgers, Wings, Cheesesteaks, Tacos, Hot Pastrami, Chicken Sandwich, Fries, Chili!! Hand made too, not that frozen crap, all served in a cozy atmosphere inside the American Legion Post 135, right next to the Bar!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty interesting place on the inside. Has a WWII theme throughout and even the girls working were dressed in vintage attire. Cheeseburger was a little well done and burnt, but looked homemade so I respect that.

1  Thank Chris F

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food and atmosphere was great. My husband tackled the Battle of the Bulge burger. Somehow he ate it all. Nachos were good.

1  Thank Michele H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son and I went recently. It was very good. He had a burger and I had a chicken philly. Friendly quick service and the food was great.

1  Thank jackster60
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here as family and had fantastic Burgers and wings!
I tried „the deep burn“ and it was hot and hot!!!
A place to be at Savannah!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 5 enjoyed this American themed restaurant. We all left filling full. We wanted to try their large soda floats but were too full. Will be back just for those!